Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is the company Resale Strategy legitimate?

Unregistered

Angry Resale Strategy

Everyone yes it is a big rip off!! My wife and I sent payment approx £1600 for them to market our 2 prpoerty's in Bulgaria. I repeatedly checked our "clints login" and saw that they were being "looked" at on the website.

I went in on Friday 10th July and the website has been suspended!!! have made numerous phonecalls but gues what?? answer machine every time.

Spookily on Monday I then get a phonecall from Godiva marketing trying to get me to go to an exhibition at Bham.

After going back on the web I see that Godiva, Key Lounges and Resale Strategy are on a linked website all together. Naturally I phoned the number to contact Godiva and told the girl of my plight who swiftly passed me on to someone else. She told me that they are just a marketing company and to contact RStrategy direct, told her about the answerphone but she was NOT interested at all.

Apologies if this posting does not make sense, but I think you know what i'm saying I'VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!!

I am happy to discuss further

Kevin J

Unregistered

Angry Resalestrategy.... So many off us...

I was contacted last January.. Sounded good, wed sites looked good, so I signed and paid 1,120.00 E. via Godiva Marketing and Cajamar Bank in Malaga. After 3 months of trying to download photos and info, talking to a guy at resale who was just not co-operative I thought there was something very wrong. As seen on this forum, it is very upsetting to think that so many have lost money to this scam. Why are they registered with company house 6708613 set up 26/9/2008 and still active? why do the UK have such easy outlets for these people who commit these acts of robbery!!! My bank will not help with any refunds as it is a scam and I can not prove the company has disolved. Doing a runner with our money does not count. I have been advised to put this on watchdog home page to make it worldwide, but reading all the postings on this site just confirms that the whole area of con's goes much further than just re-salestartegy. These people need to be locked up, and so do all those who work for them including Godiva Marketing who are good at passing the buck back to resale.. even though Godiva take the money!!!!!
    I hope they all have a bad time in their next life, becouse they deserve nothing...

Unregistered

Default Charles Simpson

I too have been approached by the Resale Strategy company, and I did place an advertisement with them for a property I am trying to sell in Bulgaria. The last time they contacted me was in June 2009. They charged me an 'up front' charge of £995. The last communication asked who held the keys.
    Since then I cannot contact them either by phone or letter or E-Mail.
    They now seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth, with my money and my advert.
    Charles R Simpson
    Uk
    Tel 07720 538380

Unregistered

Angry Feel such a fool

I am living in Ireland.
    I was also totally taken in by resale strategy. They were very plausible and persistent on the phone. My friend was also taken in by them. We have given them 2000 euro in total. They even found someone with an Irish accent who sounded just like the woman who lives down the road!

Unregistered

Default Company

Do you know something about this company, Real lawyers sl?
    Thank you so much

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know something about this company, Real lawyers sl?
    Thank you so much
    No, never heard of them.

Why do you ask?

Yours faithfully,

Unregistered

Exclamation Mrs

The following is a posting from another forum

Dear Client,

Over the past few weeks I have spoken with a number of clients who have relayed to me some very disturbing stories. It seems that a number of companies have been targeting purchasers of overseas properties with the intent to DEFRAUD them.

The companies in question are:

FURNITURE DIRECT WORLDWIDE
    GODIVA MARKETING
    RESALE STRATEGY
    KEY LOUNGES
    RENTAL READY
    EARLSTREAM CONSULTANTS
    EUROPEAN MEDIATION
    TEKRAM GOLDBERG

The nature of the scam varies in each case, but inevitably requires you to pay money over the phone for a service that is never delivered.

I have been told about the companies above claiming that they can sell your property for you (apparently to buyers from Russia or Eastern Europe) but requiring an upfront fee, which they claim is fully refundable.

Other companies in the group above are offering the chance to claim against your credit card company for you, but of course want a fee to do so.

This elaborate ring of scam companies has reached such a level that the newspapers are now writing about them.

As a client of MRI, I would ask you to NOT GIVE ANY MONEY to any of the companies on this list. Nor should you HAND OVER ANY FINANCIAL DATA. I am sending out this note now in the hope that you will heed my warning and not be duped and defrauded.

If you have been contacted by any of these companies, or any similar ones that I have not yet heard about, please let me know by return.

All the best,

Darragh MacAnthony
    Chairman
    MRI
    I have had TEkRAM GOLDBERG offering to get my credit card wiped out I payed £995.00 to them and now they have dissapeared.Now I have a company called KSG legalconsultants with all my details telling me that they can get all the money back do you know anything about them? they want £300.00plus to pay the court so they say

I have had TEkRAM GOLDBERG offering to get my credit card wiped out I payed £995.00 to them and now they have dissapeared.Now I have a company called KSG legalconsultants with all my details telling me that they can get all the money back do you know anything about them? they want £300.00plus to pay the court so they say
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I know there is a company of solicitors located in Manchester trading under a similar name, but I'm not aware of any Spanish law firm with that name.

Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered

Angry Tekram goldberg

Quote Originally Posted by Lawbird Lawyer View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam,

I know there is a company of solicitors located in Manchester trading under a similar name, but I'm not aware of any Spanish law firm with that name.

Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraÃ*n Nesbitt
    I paid Tekram goldberg £995 in december of 2009 to clear my credit card and like yourself have found that they have dissappeared! I have registered with the trading standards department but so far seem to be drawing a blank, if you have heard any thing else about this scam i would be very interested to hear. Trading standards have said mind you that i may be able to reclaim this money through the credit card company under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 !! I would never pay anyone again to act on my behalf!!

Mark williams

Unregistered

Default Godiva Trading - further details on one of the former directors

Rubbish - who do you work for
    Very interesting... I know Raj Thackor and where he lives and am not exactly surprised by these postings... Interestingly enough he disappeared afor a few months last year and then repappeared buying himself or his wife, Scottish Linda, a brand new top of the range very big black Mercedes....