Sorry for the delay I have been in Dubai, I received a call from Godiva Marketing, at first I was very aware of many scams in Spain, but I had my property on the market for a long time. They even gave me advice on my mortgage and how to nagotiate a better deal with the bank, this saved me 400 per month, they were very helpful and saved me a lot of money and time. At the end of the day it worked for me, does not mean it will work for you. I sold the property below the market price, and took the offer.

I wish you all good luck.

Dave

I've been contacted by resale strategy as well, oddly enough they got hold of my home address. They had problems sending me emails and although the guy "David" was very helpful answering all my questions I still have doubts that they are for real. I've not found anywhere on this site or any other site of anyone that has used them and managed to make a sale except for "DAvid S" whose 2 line post was very vague and never replied to the questions. All in all, stay away, this site is just after desperate sellers who will do anything to get rid of their property, there are lots out there so they know the game.
It will be good to hear from either david s or anyone that has registered and sold sucessfully