5 yrs ago I returned from Spain leaving my husband to follow me at a later date.we lived 6mths in uk 6mths in Spain..
One parent was seriously ill, and the birth of a child prompted my return.. Although things were very strained.
I returned in May 2008 in Sept 2008I learned my husband wanted a divorce and to make matters worse, emptied all bank accounts leaving me destitute.. He had arranged to visit Thailand and prospective brides were waiting!,
In order to freeze accounts of which there were multiple and very healthy I filed for divorce.
Because he was in Spain this was very expensive, but I was able to retrieve ample funds be it 50% which was only fair.
But my ex retained our villa worth £395.00 as he advertised, but said would be approx 2yrs for a sale,
after 5 yrs he is making no attempt to sell he lives there with new wife ,but is making a tidy profit excess 10,000e pa
He will not sell, not allow, me to share even though 2 apartments, just cuts me off when I ask,,,the agreement was I got 50% of rental
To date nothing...
How can I get him to sell or allow me my assists.my name are on deeds. And I worked all my life to enjoy the lifestyle but feel cheated.