Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Legal Services

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default my right to reply

hello this is Brian Stevenson, I believe I know who posted this comment, I informed them that our company would pursue recovery of there funds through the spanish legal system, I did inform this couple of court action that has been taken against these companies, I refer to a legal action taken in Reading where 2 of the named companies were associated in it. See daily mirror Penman; Sommerlad 11/06/09 also the involvement in a liable action against a company similar to ours, see malaga courts. As regards finance, they informed me and provided information on a loan they were tricked into taking to finance this venture with a holiday club, we discussed this at some length and I certainly did not advise them to borrow further monies to get involved in any litigation.

Scunny2

"A liable" action does not suggest to me, as a corporate lawyer, that you know what you are talking about. Also my friend if you are giving a number of people/ clients advice which relates in the final analysis to pecuniary situations you are falling out of FSA legislation. Your company is registered in Rainhill, Merseyside so if you want proper perception of your company, detail the names your lawyers and check out the FSA position and get registered. Then you will have no problems.

scunny2

Default My previous post

A bit more detail regarding First Legal Services. Firstly a company of that name based in Warrington went into liquidation in may 2009. The company,sporting the same name, that now exists in Companies House was a new incorporation in july 2009.
    The gentleman behind the original company was a Roger Pritchard. The "new" First Legal was originally called First Legal Property and changed their name on 23rd July to First Legal Services Ltd. Not too clever given the history of the name but not a problem. I cannot check out the Spanish registration although Roger Pritchard who also runs several financial advice based companies does not appear in the latest First Legal. Roger is shown as "inactive" on the FSA register.

Scunny2

linda

Default hurting the People

Quote Originally Posted by Glyn View Post
    Dear Sir/Madam I have been telephoned by First Legal Services, Edificio Costa del Sol, Benamara Dos Hermanas, Crta. DeCadiz km 168, Estepona, 29680, Malaga offering to take court action to recover timeshare sales losses. As my husband and I have been caught before by a 'cold call' we would like to find out if this is a legitimate and trustworthy firm. Thank you.
    I understand what you're saying I went on the internet looking for an honest lawyer and it the web of First Legal Services came up and received a call that this man could find me a good lawyer in my state or country with a monthly fee of 36.00 dollars and a 10.00 dollar down payment now Im thinking why should I pay anyone to look for a lawyer for me 2nd and still have to pay for the lawyer also? I don't think so Im not that desperate why do people keep trying to hurt one another and then take and rob from other people?