Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: First Legal Services

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by scunny2 View Post
    I cannot check out the Spanish registration although Roger Pritchard who also runs several financial advice based companies does not appear in the latest First Legal. Roger is shown as "inactive" on the FSA register.

Scunny2

Dear Scunny2,

Thank you for sharing with us.

From the Spanish side, I can say I've found no registered company trading under the name "First Legal Services, S.L." or "First Legal Services, S.L.P.".

I refer you to similar "law firms", both located in Marbella and both belonging to "Bannister Hamilton Consulting Ltd.with Registration Number: 1534308”, presumably a UK registered parent company:

Legal Advice Counsel

Website.

European Legal Services

Website.

Yours faithfully,

Dutch boy

Default First Legal Sevices

Hello,
    I have been contcted in februari 2009 by Van Mill Y Lopez with the same stories as descriped above. Lats week I was phoned again from Spain by a nice Englisch speking lady who called herself Michelle Virgin. She asked me if I had a timesharing contract and offerded me their help on getting back money. It is clear for me that they work under different names and with various persons. Be carefull!!!

Dear Sir,

"Mil y Lopez" is already in our list.

It's the first time I've seen "Van Mill Y Lopez". Must be the same people.

Titia

Thumbs down Scam

I have also been contacted by Van Mill Y Lopez today. The first time was also after a cold call in February. My story is the same as the ones above. They offered me money today and said that it has already been to court and that we could get our money (20000 euros) if we first pay 2000 euros for lawercosts and that they will pay within 8 workingdays if the money we have to pay them is on their bankaccount. I personally don't trust it at all, I want to believe, because I want my money back. But if we first have to pay money, I won't do it! 2 a 3 times a year some malifide scam companies call us that they can sell our timeshare or pretend to be a lawyer. They will call me back tomorrow.

Unregistered

Default ...

Interesting topic. Want to see more on what you guys think about this.