Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Legal Advice Counsel

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Lawbird Lawyer View Post
    After we publicly exposed Legal Advice Counsel and their sister company European Legal Solutions for what they were, scammers, they vacated their premises in October 2009 promising to keep in touch with their "clients" as they were having "communication problems". Quoting LAC's website:

http://www.legaladvicecounsel.com/

"NOTICE

This web site will soon be closed down due to

communication problems since October 2009.

Please use the contact form if you would like

to re-establish communications with LAC.

- 4/1/10 -"

Now some months after, we keep receiving e-mails on a new UK "law firm" that seems to have taken over the client files of the now defunct bogus "law firm" Legal Advice Counsel and it's sister company European Legal Services which were both based in Marbella (Guadalmina, San Pedro de Alcántara).

I suggest all those that are being cold-called -again- crosscheck with England's Law Society and other UK Authorities to make sure this new "law firm" located in London is indeed legitimate:

This is their website:

http://tpp-legal.com/index.html

And this is their address:

"TPP Ltd.
    Park House. 111 Uxbridge Road.
    Ealing, London, W5-5LB.
    +44 208 133 1897."

I copy and paste one of the e-mail queries we've received on them and our reply relating to TPP Legal Ltd:

And our reply:

It's remarkable how a newly incorporated company can claim such a hard earned reputation and impressive track record in such a short span of time (weeks)...

Naturally, no solicitor names are mentioned on their website...
    Already been done by Tpp legal to my stupidity,will not respond to any communication at all should have looked deeper into them but did not, got in touch beginning jan 2010 saying that they where taking over from a firm called DTI which where doing some work for me paid my admin fees but have not received anything back please be very careful if contacted by these people
    have lost a bit of money and do not know where to go from here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Already been done by Tpp legal to my stupidity,will not respond to any communication at all should have looked deeper into them but did not, got in touch beginning jan 2010 saying that they where taking over from a firm called DTI which where doing some work for me paid my admin fees but have not received anything back please be very careful if contacted by these people
    have lost a bit of money and do not know where to go from here
    Report them to England's and Wales' Law Society as well as to your local Police station.

Yours faithfully,