Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to get permanent residence card under Regimen Comunitario

hello Patricia,
    i am living in Madrid, but working in an island, i am married to a Bulgaria woman, my regimem comunitario expire in May 19TH 2019, i want to know if it's possible to make a renew one week to the expiration of my document, please advise what's best for me to do. hope to hear from you soon, thanks

Hello Frankigho92,

You can file the renewal application at any time either two months before expiry or three months after. This means you are now in a position to renew it if you like ( since the 19th March ).

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Hello Patricia,
    I am a turkish citizen married to a Spaniard. My husband is a student and I work. But our income doesn't reach up to IPREM and for this reason my application to the residence card was denied. I don't tink that our economic situation is going to get better in the next couple of months and without this card, I won't be able to work neither. Which steps shpuld we follow? If I appeal to the appeal and take it to one step further before juzgado, will I have any chance to get my card?

Hello

You mention you wish to appeal, but on what grounds? If you cannot meet the minimum financial criteria the authorities have a right to reject the renewal.

The regulations require that you provide with a copy of your work contract and vida laboral, not mentioning the minimum IPREM.

We need to check the documentation in order to offer an accurate advice.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Default RĂ©gime Comunitario 10 year

Hello!

I've been married to a Spanish national since 2010. I had the 5-year NIE and then I renewed it and got the pink card with my photo and fingerprint that has 10 years on it. It also has my spouses DNI on the back. If I understand correctly, this card automatically renews itself?
    Last edited by Delmar; 01-20-2021 at 09:27 PM. Reason: typeo