hi there is no way that u get the citizenship without living in spain. my wife is spanish citizen and we got married last year and are registered in spansih consulate and have the certificate and family book. i got my visa for spain for 6 mnths which will expire in july this year. i haven't been there and will be going next year to apply for my residence card. is there is any way that we can show them that marriage is 1 year old and can apply for citizenship without living there as we both are living and working in UK only.

or

we just go their and register my self in spanish municipal office and come back to UK and after an year can i apply for citizenship. as my in-laws have their house and i can register myself on that address or anything like that.

or

as my wife and i live in uk and work here, can we ask spain consulate to provide me with necessary documents to stay in uk as an citizen of spain as obsly she works here and how i can stay in spain to complete my 1 year stay in spain without her.