I am planning to get a non-lucrative visa and live in Spain...but my main concern is long term taxation in Spain if I decided to settle down there and make it my base.

I am an Indian citizen and earn in excess of 100k euros a year from Investment income. I pay full taxes on my income in India. I also own assets worth in excess of 1 million euros...and may in future inherit more assets in India.

1) If I spent most of my time living in Spain while earning out of other countries through investment income - then will I be taxed at all in Spain on my worldwide income???

2) Do I have to pay any social charges / taxes in spain if I am not earning any income in Spain at all???

3) Is there a wealth tax in Spain on worldwide assets?

4) If I die while resident in spain then are my assets overseas subject to any Spanish inheritance taxes? I find it morally wrong to pay any tax even after my death to the Spanish government for assets acquired before I moved to Spain just for living a few years in Spain.

5) Lastly, if I inherit further assets in my country AFTER, I become resident in spain - then do I have to pay any tax on my new inheritance at all?

And the absolute last question - If I only spend 183 days a year in Spain - then do I need to file or declare any taxes at all? If that solves all my problems then i'd rather just spend 6 months in spain and the rest in other countries.

Muchos Gracias!!!