Hi i got a question i renewed my Comuntario residency in Jan 12 and its my 2nd in april i received the no favorable and the cause was that the marriage certificate is not attested which was not apostiled so i did the Recurso and did it from the Copenhagen foreign office and as the marriage certificate comes traslated so i didnot did the traslation in spanish and no 1 did the translation of the back stamped as its a translated document and after 2 months again i have been decied by Denegado No faborablem now even the wrost case is my wife is with her parents as they are old and sick and i cant leave the country so what should i do , though i have again taken the new date for the renovation of Documents in malaga and some are advising me to go to Judge rapido as i have been removed from my work as the social security siad i have no permission to work please what should i do? and its really a big problem as i havent meet my inlaws and met my wife for over 2 months cabt take paro & cant work