Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Spanish Citizenship or Residance Permit for child born in Spain

Hello Patricia!

I am applying for social arraigo. My son was born here (both foreign parents) and we have lived here since (he's 5). How/when do I get his residency if I am approved?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hello Melissa

I recommend you to also file his application based on Arraigo social together with your application. If you have already filed yours, file his application while yours is in process,indicating they are both related so they are both approved at the same time.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Patricia,

You have been so helpful already. Can I ask how I file them together? Do I just file a separate application just like mine? Since he's a child, how would I include how he is supported financially or must I do this since my application shows my income? Essentially, what would be different on his application compared to mine? Thank you so much in advance.

Melissa

Hello Melissa

You need to prepare two application forms and file them together ( though at the time to apply for an appointment a the immigration office you will need to apply for two separate appointments). The financial documents will be common to the two application files. Your sonĀ“s application will also include his birth certificate.

Regards
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile