Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: About Spanish dependent visa

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default About Spanish dependent visa

Hi Martha, I am a non-european currently in the UK but relocating to Spain soon. I have a job offer and also my visa is due to arrive in a week. My question is Can I invite my spouse (she is in India) after relocating to Spain and also please let me know the procedure to apply for her visa. Thank you very much.

Unregistered

Default Letter of Invitation

Dear Marta,
    Could you please tell me, after how long can I give a letter of invitation for 'family regrouping' for my wife (non-european). By the way I'm in the UK now, but relocating to spain soon. Thank you very much.

Hello,

In order to answer your question accurately I need to know the type of residence permit you have requested. Please let me know.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Dear Marta

Thanks for replying. I have applied for 'Spanish national visa' and expecting soon in this week.

Hi,

I am sorry to say that there is no such thing as a 'Spanish national visa'. Have you been given any other name? What is this visa based on? Is it a salaried work and residence permit? Please get back to me as soon as posible as this sounds like a scam.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Default Residence visa

Hi Marta

I reside in Manchester, UK and completed the same form given by Spanish consulate here. It is called 'Application for National Visa'. It is a residence permit. Job is salaried and in collaboration with University of Oviedo and Arcelor Mittal in Spain. I have submitted all the documents on May 12th. I was also told that since the Manchester consulate is closing down soon, they have sent my application to Edinburgh consulate in Scotland. I got a call from consulate that I should be receiving visa shortly.