Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Spanish Lawyers (Abogados) Inheritance scam

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default David granero scam

Hi. I have just received a text message here in the UK from the following mobile number 07979747613. It says I have been left inheritance funds from the late David Granero and can I contact their lawfirm at lawfirmfred@yahoo.com.hk. Well I knew it was a scam straight away as these scammers always use yahoo accounts, and I have never had any ancestors or relatives in Spain.

I replied saying F**k off you scamming B**tards! Do you think they will get the message!!

I then googled the name David Granero and came across this forum.

Unregistered

Angry Scam

Once again they tried to take us as FOOLSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I recieved the same letter as all of you became victims of. Someone needs to do something about this. My letter said the same thing as metioned above only with minor changes I wish I could put a stop to this nonsense they should be aprahended immediately.

Unregistered

I recently received a letter just like this except the name of the deceased was different. This is a scam for sure so discard these letters.

Unregistered

i have just received a email aswell today and also a text i asked for proof of his lawfirm and certificate looks like a kid has printef the cetifaicate had money left to me oh yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unregistered

Default Scam

I have also received a text from a law firm called
    Lawfirmchambers@Dhimail.com I replied to the txt
    And they said the name Late Engr. David Granero had left
    me all this money. When I googled the name
    It came up with this forum, I gave them my address
    could anything happen?? We need to catch
    these scammers, I'm still e-mailing them at the moment,
    Lets catch these crooks out. Any help on how to catch them??

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have also received a text from a law firm called
    Lawfirmchambers@Dhimail.com I replied to the txt
    And they said the name Late Engr. David Granero had left
    me all this money. When I googled the name
    It came up with this forum, I gave them my address
    could anything happen?? We need to catch
    these scammers, I'm still e-mailing them at the moment,
    Lets catch these crooks out. Any help on how to catch them??
    Dear Beneficiary
    Thank you for providing me with the required information to proceed*
    with the execution of the WILL and last testament of my Late client*
    Engr David Granero. It will interest you to know that we have crosschecked*
    the information you sent and it actually matches what we have in our*
    records. I am attaching a copy of my call to bar certificate to prove my legitimacy*
    Being the beneficiary to this WILL, I wish to acquaint you with the*
    procedures involved in the execution of the Will . Since your information
    tallies with what we have in our records, the information will be taken to the*
    High court of Justice immediately for confirmation after which the court will*
    issue you the indemnity transfer of rights and privileges. This legal document*
    will confer on you the beneficiary rights in relation to the investment as stated in
    my late client's will.
    Once the legal document has been issued, I will take it over to the probate office*
    and apply for a letter of administration. The probate office will then contact the*
    holding/security deposit bank to furnish them with balances on my late clients*
    account where applicable. This final balance is what we will put in the application.*
    This application will then be placed on the notice board for 48 hours. This is to*
    enable any member of the public who has a query against our claim to do so.*
    Once this is done successfully, you will be issued a letter of administration
    for the holding/security deposit bank to release the funds to you.*

I will not be sending you any copy of the Will although all these documents are for your*
    own perusal but *it is supposed to be served by the court bailiff to the*
    holding bank, and therefore you are not supposed to have a copy of it until the*
    bank sends the hard copy to you after the funds rights on the investment has*
    been transferred to you. Got your number from your *mobile provider after*
    we did an extensive personal search for you.
    I want to use this opportunity to remind you of the reason why my late client
    left these funds in your care. It is to carry out humanitarian services to assist*
    the poor and needy in the society. You may wish to set up a charity foundation
    or organization in the name of my late client to help the less privileged in your*
    country and I sincerely believe you will do just that.*

I will inform you as soon as the indemnity transfer of rights and privileges has been
    issued by the High Court. *Please acknowledge the receipt of this email and if you have*
    any questions please endeavor to ask. Acknowledge the receipt of this email.
    Thank you once again and have a nice day.
    Barr Frederick Smith Esq

This is another email they have sent me me

Unregistered

Default The scammers now Send Txt messages!!!!

I got a txt message this morning that i got so much money and bla bla. It was clearly a scam. So just a heads up they are sending txt again!!! Plus the use you number or something to fin your last name. I google the phone number and it's registered in Los Angeles. hopefully someone can catch these bastards !!!!!