Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

Hybrid View

Thanks marta I got your answer,

Surprisingly I just have tarjeta sanitari but I never visited to Doctor from three years. I have used the mobile sim of my friend because when I came to Spain I have to contact my family so I remain that number from 3 years.

I am not a active person so I have nothing as a proof.

Please guide me, I lost many time and I am illiterate so i just rely on Pandronamiento.

Nadeem

Hi Nadeem,

If you just have your tarjeta Sanitaria then you will need to use this as proof. Remember that in order to request arraigo you will also need to have a job offer.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

Hello there,

I am also trying to apply for Arraigo Social. I'm lucky in one sense that for 2 out of the 3 years I have been fully legal, working and studying with a bank account, doctors receipts, tax return documents, contracts, ect. For my first year, however, I only have about 5 pieces of evidence: a doctors note, 2 certificates from a course, payment slip for another course and an exit/reentry stamp on my passport. For the entire 3 years I only have empadronamiento for 1.5 years. My lawyer recently told me that I need empadronamiento for all 3 years otherwise there is just no way I can apply. They told me that without it I simply don't stand a chance. I know that previously it's been stated that this is not the case, but I want to make sure that as of today's date: July 7, 2011, it is still not necessary to have empadronamiento for all 3 years.

Thank you very much, and if it's possible to contract your services in Madrid, please let me know. I went to the Lawbird website but only found an address for Malaga.

Hi Shiva,

As far as I know in order to demonstrate that you have been in Spain for three years any official documents issued by the administration are valid. Unless this is a new 'internal rule' which the Subdelegación in Madrid are now requesting. All immigration offices follow the same procedure but sometimes an internal rule might be created locally. Obviously if this is the case, you will be able to contest it. Have a look at the newest reglamento: http://noticias.juridicas.com/base_d...011.t5.html#c1
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile