Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

Unhappy I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

I'm jerry i live in spain(valencia) am from nigeria i have been living in spain for about 5years now, Am illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia?

Hi Jerry,

If you are able to prove that you have lived in Spain for more than three years, you can request a type of permit called: “Permiso de Residencia por Arraigo Social”. Amongst many other requirements, you will need to have clean police records in Spain and in your home country, and have a job offer with a minimum duration period of one year. For more information on this permit please feel free to PM me.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

hello once again, i have a prof that i have lived here in spain for like 3years and half, and its called PADRONALMENTO, and a police report from my country and a contract of work for like one year, its that ok for me to put it for permiso de residencias?

Default Hello

hello good morning!! i have my police report from my country and am clean from police here in spain, and i have my PADRONALMENTO for three(3) years now. And contract of a job for one year its that ok for me to put in for PERMISO DE RESIDENCIA? or do the need any other thing? Thanks!!!

Hi Jerry,

Apart from the requirements already mentioned, there are many more which I am unable to list and explain in a post. In order to prepare a solid application I recommend, once more, to contact and engage the services of a local immigration lawyer.
    Marta Flores
    Check My Profile

Default hallo

hello can anyone help me out with his question of my i won lottries and i dont have papers here in spain, and i want to buy a house here, i dont know if i buy the house will the government give me permiso to live in spain?

Hello Jerry,

The fact of owning property in Spain does not grant residency per se. You need to comply with many other requirements.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

hi i also need help, just like jerry ive been staying here ilegally for 2 yrs now... but i have a different situation... ive been arrested and serve an orden de expulsion on my 1st year here but i didnt go home... can i still apply for arraigo after what happened? if so what are the documents i need to present and what are the things i need to do in order to apply for it!? how long do i need to be here the fact that im from the philippines... and is empadronamento really important coz i only got mine this year!? please help me... i want to know which office of yours i can ask for legal advice within marbella area? thanks more power....

Hi,

The different ‘Sudelegaciones de Gobierno’ in each province follow different criteria. For example the Malaga office agrees to revoke the ‘orden de expulsion ‘when you fulfill the conditions to apply for arraigo.

Also note that every case is different and it also depends on why you received your ‘order de expulsion’. It is not the same to have received it for being illegally in Spain (in which case it would most probably be revoked) than for having committed any other offence.
    Marta Flores
    Check My Profile

Hi Marta,

I am living in Seville, Sapin, before that I was living in Barcelona Spain from September 2007 illegally. In March 2010 I am shifted to Seville because I cant get job there and my cousin told me in Seville you can get job easily. I was register (PADRONALMENT) in Barcelona.

I have just asked from my friends in Barcelona that am I still register at your house. They told me that due to over registrations at house we have cancel your registration. I was angry but i cant do anything.

So I am not register at Barcelona. My question is that,

Will Immigration center consider my period from September 2007 to March 2010 for PERMISO DE RESIDENCIA? But I have no proof of Residence in Seville just my cousin support me. I have proof of registration from September 2007 to March 2010.

Thanks in Advance
    Nadeem
    Last edited by Nadeem; 05-27-2011 at 01:04 PM.