Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: I'm illegal here in spain, what do i do now to get my permiso de residencia

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Hello David

A continued stay must be proved to be able to apply for that type of permit, which means the person has established Spain as her residence country. They can be out of Spain for no more than 120 days within the three years period. Temporary absences for holidays are allowed.

Regards,
    That is great to know I will explain this to my friend :-))

Default Living in 5 years in spain but still don’t have papers. Help me

Hi, I would like to ask and to know regarding my papers in Spain. I am immigrant but 5 years ago my employer apply me for a work in Estepona last 2014 but unfortunately they went back to belgium so i left with nothing. But i have same papers here from Ayuntamiento de Estepona, ministerio de trabajo y asuntos sociales, Ministerio de Empleo Y Seguridad social, and Misterio del interior Dirección General de la PolicÃ*a Cuerpo nacional de policia. I still have these papers. I’d like to ask if there’s any chance you can help me to get legalised and get a residence permit? I hope to hear from you soon, feel free to contact or call me and i hope that you will help me with these and i am willing to cooperate. Thank you!