Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Autonimo/Self-Employed or Limited Company - in the UK or in Spain?

Hybrid View

Hello

Your question is related to Fiscal and Legal issues to be dealt with in the UK and therefore this is not the best forum to raise the question as it is focused on Spanish Law.

I can refer you to an UK accounting office that will be able to answer your questions. Feel free to drop us an email via the contact form to get this information.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

Unregistered

Hi,
    I too have the same problem. I am a UK national living in spain for the past 15 years and currently have a job here. But I also want to setup my own online business doing freelance graphic design work (for global customers using paypal). But becoming autonomo and paying the 250 a month here is spain is crazy if I will only be getting a income of 100 or so a month to start with before business takes of. I would like to know if it is possible to register as a sole trader in the UK (and the taxes from income will be paid there) while I do the work living here in spain. Would it be wise to open a UK bank account and maybe even register the company in a relative who is already living there (how would this affect them if they are already working)?

thanks