Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Scam from Ricardo Gonzalez

They're still at it, another 6.5m$ inheritance from a lawyer calling himself Ricardo Gonzalez, supposedly working for Abaco Legal with a phony email dagarcia1270@gimail.com

Unregistered

I received a letter today from William Z Riviere Abogados, a "barrister" from Madrid, Spain about a possible relative who worked for Muammar Gaddafi (exact spelling!) as an oil contractor for the Libyan government. The letter was addressed to the unique name I use on my Florida driver's license. They must be selling our info to scammers!

Unregistered

Default Cold call letter received in South Africa

We received a letter in the post from a so-called lawyer with the name Luis Jose Serrano from C/Ribera del Loira, 46 28042 Madrid, Spain Tel 34 688 385 031. The letter is also some inheritance scam.

Unregistered

By letter I'm invited to claim an 8.6 million eur inheritance. Spanish law firm is Hispan Attorneys and lawyer is Pablo Miller Loritez. English is good but the visual presentation is amateurish at best.

Unregistered

Default another Scammer

Please add BARRISTER DIEGO MARTIN AND PARTNERS International Lawyers & Tax Advisers,
    Avda de Mostoles, No 25,
    Blk 5D, C.P. 08591, Barcelona-Spain
    Tel:01134-611-240-027, Fax: 01134-935-504-027
    E-mail : diegomartins@lawyer.com

Unregistered

Default another Scammer

Please add BARRISTER DIEGO MARTIN AND PARTNERS International Lawyers & Tax Advisers,
    Avda de Mostoles, No 25,
    Blk 5D, C.P. 08591, Barcelona-Spain
    Tel:01134-611-240-027, Fax: 01134-935-504-027
    E-mail : diegomartins@lawyer.com
    I'm from Trinidad, West Indies, these crooks are trying to tarnish the great reputation of Spain

Unregistered

Default Scam from Luis Enrique Martinez Nunez

I live in Tasmania Australia!
    today I received this snail mail letter in the mail from:
    Luis Enrique Martinez Nunez (a lawyer)
    email: luismnunez@abogados-forum.eu
    phone: 0034 632 071 570
    fax: 0034 917 903 717
    web: perezvidal.eu
    dated 30.01.2014

the deceased died in December 2006
    Sum of $7.9Mil - woopee to be split 50/50
    the most hillarious thing however is the following
    He states he is from Spain right .... so the letter should be addressed from Spain
    but it has been stamped and posted from FRANCE!!!!

as with the other letters it is on cheap paper and not even a real signature just a scanned one!
    Also if it were an official letter the other thing I would expect to be on a envelope would be a return address! - I mean come one .... such important news .... you would think that if it didn't get to the recipient they would want it back!!!

hope you all stay safe and no one falls for this massive scam .... its terrible
    the worst thing is that I have only lived at this address for 6 months so I would love to know where they got the address from!!

Unregistered

Default This scam has made it to Sweden

Hey Guys

We were offered only 7,9 M Dollars. In Spain they use Euro! What the hell. If he wanted it to be taken more serious, at least he should get the currency right.

Stay safe!

Unregistered

Default KPL Asociados/David Jorge Hortet

Just received a letter from Mr. Hortet of KPL Asociados addressed to my deceased father informing him that he is heir to $9.5M U.S. Postage in France must be cheaper than in Spain. Letter appears to be a Xerox copy used in a mass mailing.

dowling

Default letter

I received a letter from a David Jorge Hortet informing me that he would like me to try and con the estate of Leonard Dowling of $9.5 million dollars by saying I am the next of kin to this person.