Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Phil & Associats Sl

Lucky me Euro7,500.00 is mine to share with Charity and the above. There Address stated as Plaza del Conde del Suchil28015 Madrid Spain.
    Tel+34-762503837 / Fax+3491793977 <www.philasssn.com.an>,<edwinphilc@gmail.com>
    At least they went to the trouble tom use the mail from France rather than by cheap E- mail
    R bodkin

Unregistered

Default "Bar Fran Morales Preciado Law Firm S.A" - Next of kin scam

Here is one more bogus spanish law firm:

Bar Fran Morales Preciado Law Firm S.A. aka Preciado & Associates
    Calle Campezo 1 28022 Madrid Spain
    tel: 0034 911 017 859
    fax: 34 917 692 829
    email: info@bfmplaw.com, bmfplaw@consultant.com

Sole Director: Fran Morales Preciado
    Associates: Anna Maria Cespo Coll, Phil James

They mail letters from Portogul (?) which are read as:

Dear ----

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being consfiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this fund valued Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Euros deposited by my client before her death.
    The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin or the account be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. So far all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to the deceased has proved abortive. Hence, I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account... et cetera.

Unregistered

Default Yet Another Scam from Spain

I live in Canada and I have just received a letter, (July 5, 2011) from a Luis Camacho. (Esq.) who claims that he is a lawyer with the Edific Crane & Asociados in Madrid Spain. He claims that I can be the sole reciepient of a cash estate worth 9.8 million US dollars from a person with the same last name as myself. This poor lost relative and his entire family were killed in an auto accident in DEC. 2004 on the Madrid Expressway...how unfortunate. He tells me that if I follow his instructions as he has "worked out all of the modalities to complete the operation effectively. He will do all of this for me for a mere 50% of the final take, such a gererous fellow...really.To everybody out ther this is another obvious scam from our "legal" friends in Spain. Be aware and dont bite at this lure.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Please add another scammer to your list

Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail (Posted from France), from a William Albanese Esq, Attorneys, HARCOURT LLP. and is asking for further details for a 7.5 Million EUR inheritance and that he wants 10% of the inheritance given to charity and split the remaining between myself and him.

Obviously dodgy, just want people to be aware. Joe V. Perth, West Australia.

Unregistered

Default Please add Richard Mike Then of Bravo Del Diego Abogados

[QUOTE=Unregistered;9418]Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail from a Richard Mike Then.of the above company. he wants 50% + 10% for the estate of Denniz Reddick

conatct numbers
    Fax +34961130969
    Phone +34634006033

Unregistered

Default new scam?

Just received a letter from Aspey Grezil from Erik & Associates Law Firm at Avd Juan Cierva 88, Madrid offering 50% shares in the estate of someone who shares our surname. Is this a scam?

Unregistered

Today i got a letter in the post from femandes canos amando and associates.They give their numbers as 34672845635 and fax 34911881303 and fax 34911820 142. The letter is said to be written by Barrister Fernandes Carlos Armando.
    It is addressed to me in person and is an inheritance letter for a 'relative' with the same surname.
    The letter is marked confidential, is written with poor grammar and asks for me to depsosit half of the seven million five hundred thousand euros that i have been left into my account (the other half goes to him) and allocate ten per cent to charity. I am in Armidale NSW
    Jane

Unregistered

Default aussie

hi im from Australia,
    I to recieved the same letter and i must admit its not the first time either, My offer was for $7500,000.00 as if lol, i wish some peole would just get a life,

Unregistered

I have received today a letter from Luis Garcia Esq. in Spain saying i'm inherriting 13.5 M $ of an on known family member who died in a car crash in Spain Barcelona. Thank God i looked him up on the internet and found your forum.
    Yet another scam but weird enough he wrote me a letter by post ! I've received enough of these scams by internet mail. I just throw them out my inbox and I don't even read them. This is the first time I receive one by post.
    Michelle

Unregistered

Default Numra.net

Add another scammer(s) from Numra.net The lawyers are Elizabeth Castro, Avriel Guzman and Peter Hostnik. Claim to have millions for me and only require that I be charitable and split half of my so-called inheritance with them. Heads up people, the Universe does not work this way!