Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Scam from Luis Enrique Martinez Nunez

I live in Tasmania Australia!
    today I received this snail mail letter in the mail from:
    Luis Enrique Martinez Nunez (a lawyer)
    email: luismnunez@abogados-forum.eu
    phone: 0034 632 071 570
    fax: 0034 917 903 717
    web: perezvidal.eu
    dated 30.01.2014

the deceased died in December 2006
    Sum of $7.9Mil - woopee to be split 50/50
    the most hillarious thing however is the following
    He states he is from Spain right .... so the letter should be addressed from Spain
    but it has been stamped and posted from FRANCE!!!!

as with the other letters it is on cheap paper and not even a real signature just a scanned one!
    Also if it were an official letter the other thing I would expect to be on a envelope would be a return address! - I mean come one .... such important news .... you would think that if it didn't get to the recipient they would want it back!!!

hope you all stay safe and no one falls for this massive scam .... its terrible
    the worst thing is that I have only lived at this address for 6 months so I would love to know where they got the address from!!

Unregistered

Default spain scam

so what is the scam?

Unregistered

Default This scam has made it to Sweden

Hey Guys

We were offered only 7,9 M Dollars. In Spain they use Euro! What the hell. If he wanted it to be taken more serious, at least he should get the currency right.

Stay safe!

Unregistered

Hi
    I live in Australia.
    I just received a letter from a lawyer in Paris, France (French stamp, no return address on envelope but full address, email, phone & fax on the letterhead). A client of this lawyer, a Spanish business "magnate" with my surname, died in the Nargis cyclone and left $US2.8million in a safety deposit box in Spain. Unable to find an heir and with the box about to be deemed "unclaimed" and confiscated by the state if he can't find a legit claimant he has written to me because of my surname. He has "..worked out all the modalities to complete the operation effectively" and if I will contact him and be his partner then when the box is released to me we will split the money 50/50.

But I have some questions:
    Lots of other people are getting offered lots more than $2.4million. Is this lawyer trying to cheat me already before we even get started? And 50/50 split? I think 80/20 my way sounds better. How do I deal with this cheating lowlife and get what I really deserve?

Unregistered

Default I'm rich!!!

Hi Guys
    Today I got a letter from Advocate Franck Morris in Madrid stating that I am the lucky recipient of a sum of $6.4M which leaves feeling cheated as some of you got offered $7.9M
    Anyway, this was the latest to this hopefully unsuccessful scam.

Unregistered

Default Scam from Roman San Calvo

Got a letter today from Roman San Calvo, lawyer in Madrid Spain and similar to previous posts I am the lucky relative of Edwin ______ a business magnate who died in the Cyclone Nargis Disaster, blah-blah-blah. My prize is 50/50 split of $5.8M. I decided to set up a dummy email account and respond just to satisfy my curiosity to see what they say.

Unregistered

Default KPL Asociados/David Jorge Hortet

Just received a letter from Mr. Hortet of KPL Asociados addressed to my deceased father informing him that he is heir to $9.5M U.S. Postage in France must be cheaper than in Spain. Letter appears to be a Xerox copy used in a mass mailing.

dowling

Default letter

I received a letter from a David Jorge Hortet informing me that he would like me to try and con the estate of Leonard Dowling of $9.5 million dollars by saying I am the next of kin to this person.

Unregistered

Default kpl asociades

just also received a letter from kpl asociades, madrid claiming I would inherit 50% of $9.5 million. Mailed in France, sent to Australia.

Unregistered

Cool Ich bin auch reich!

Ich bin aus Deutschland... und bin nicht mit Ulli Hoeneß verwandt :-)
    Aber trotzdem bin ich reich, weil mein Verwandter vor 2 Jahren verstorben ist und hat nun 16,5 Mio € hinterlassen... und ich darf 60% davon behalten ;-)
    Mr. Lanx Hops Gonzalez aus Madrid hat mir heute ein Fax geschrieben, und will sich mit mir treffen... ha, ha , ha