Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

I am from Toronto Canada and I received one such letter from Madrid Spain from a supposed Law firm "Rodrigo Ferrer" and the lawyers name is Pablo Hector Garcia. Stating that I am next of kin to some dead guy and there is 8+ million euros waiting that they want to split 50/50. The world is full of sick individuals. People beware!!

My parents just received a letter from Milan San Bravo, attorney at law in Madrid Spain. His letter claimed that his client tragically died in the Cyclone Nargis in May 2008 and he has been unable to locate a next of kin. He says even though we are not really related, if we say we are, he could split the $5 million estate with us 50/50 - says its 100% risk free!

My poor father was so excited and ready to fly to Spain! I hate to think of all the elderly or naïve people these scammers are successfully robbing!!

Unregistered

Wink Scam made it to new zealand

Hi, I just received one today.
    Hmmm ...... They have my old address from 2 years ago.
    Email: milasanbravo@gmail.com

Posted in France, real 'stick on stam'p and all.
    Again the 'Cyclone Nargis Disaster' caused the death.
    $5.6 million dollars US to be split 50/50.

Actually the name of the dead chap 'Edwin Coombes' is of a real person (a few of them actually over time) and the family name (Coombes or often Coombs) is of folk spread throughout the world.

regards Steve Coombes

Unregistered

Angry

hi, we have a same story .rodrigo ferrer company paseo de la florida 16, 28008, madrid spain of 8 580 789 euro, received a letter from ir the post
    my uncle died 2003 and left me 8 580 789 euros

web sites look preety good but number and address is wrong
    bank address is appartments , but in the corner is a real bank of the simillar name,

so stuppid

Unregistered

Default Scam from Rodrigo Ferrer

Received a letter from a MIGUEL ANGEL ACEVEDO claiming to be the CEO and lawyer in charge received today. It claims that a relative of mine has died and an auditor found an account that has been dormant for a decade now. The total monies is in the sum of 8,680,453.81 EUROS.

My letter also states that it would be a 50/50 split.

Please be aware of this scam!!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Escrot!!!

I am living in Montréal , and i also received this letter today, here is his number, i will call and i let him know that he is a son of a ...
    BEWARE, no one will give you 8 million Euro!!

I would like to join the warning!
    I also received the same letter; amount is exactly the same.
    Signed by Castor Sainz Andres, the CEO and lawyer...
    The letter has a 0.90 euro stamp dated Jan 01, 2014.
    Campbell, California

Unregistered

Default one more scam from Rodrigo Ferrerer

The same letter was received by me in Toronto just yesterday. People, be smart and don't give any money to these scammers!

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I received a letter today from William Z Riviere Abogados, a "barrister" from Madrid, Spain about a possible relative who worked for Muammar Gaddafi (exact spelling!) as an oil contractor for the Libyan government. The letter was addressed to the unique name I use on my Florida driver's license. They must be selling our info to scammers!
    Just received the same letter here in Australia posted from Germany. It was posted to a relatively new address.

Unregistered

Default scam Luis Burrell

Same letter from luis Burrell to my home in Montreal comming from Spain, 8.2 millions $$ 50 / 50. The strange thing, we make a travel in Myanmar 2 months ago and the client ( same famely name) died in Myanmar in 2008. They have our adress and travel info. I suspect someone in hotel or air Myanmar exchange our detail with that stupid "Luis Burrel"
    30 Jan 2014