Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 45 of 75 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Cold call letter received in South Africa

We received a letter in the post from a so-called lawyer with the name Luis Jose Serrano from C/Ribera del Loira, 46 28042 Madrid, Spain Tel 34 688 385 031. The letter is also some inheritance scam.

Unregistered

By letter I'm invited to claim an 8.6 million eur inheritance. Spanish law firm is Hispan Attorneys and lawyer is Pablo Miller Loritez. English is good but the visual presentation is amateurish at best.

Dem

Default Another Scam

I actually saw the name of the lawyer already here, just thought to repost it since I got it too.

My father who i an old man has recieved the same mail twice, from:

Abogado Jaime Navarro
    Avenida Reino de Valencia no 8,
    PTA. 11 - 46005 - Valencia, Espana
    Tel: 003460-267-4962 / fax: 003493-550-4095
    Email: Barristernavarro@gmail.com

Sent on 26/11/203
    and we live in fricken Israel...

astrobee

Default fraudulent letters

I too have had one of these fraudulent letters posted from Spain calling himself a lawyer, he put my husbands first name at the end and our surname at the start he obviously can hardly handle the language. he said he got his name from Canada... we don't live in Canada and how many Smiths live in the world????
    no signature at all and highly suspicious from the moment I opened it.
    his name is luis jose serrrano.. wanting split 5 million 800 thousand into two so he gets half... I would suggest he is stealing and Spain is not a good place for any investments do they not know we hear all this on tv here. I had to close down an email address due to Nigerians constantly sending emails on same subject.. we get phone calls from Pakistan telling us we have a virus in our computer yeah right and what right do they have to even think they can get into our computers.. I am sick of people like this not only on the telephone but now we are getting private mail, as well as emails... time telecom got rid of these people ringing old people who get sucked in...

Unregistered

Post Luis Jose Serrano - False pretences

I also received a letter in the post from a so-called lawyer with the name Luis Jose Serrano from C/Ribera del Loira, 46 28042 Madrid, Spain Tel 34 688 385 031. The letter describes that I and my family may have inherited lots of money. He thinks that we should split the money 50/50.The letter was postmarked in France. False pretences!!!

Unregistered

Default another Scammer

Please add BARRISTER DIEGO MARTIN AND PARTNERS International Lawyers & Tax Advisers,
    Avda de Mostoles, No 25,
    Blk 5D, C.P. 08591, Barcelona-Spain
    Tel:01134-611-240-027, Fax: 01134-935-504-027
    E-mail : diegomartins@lawyer.com

Unregistered

Default another Scammer

Please add BARRISTER DIEGO MARTIN AND PARTNERS International Lawyers & Tax Advisers,
    Avda de Mostoles, No 25,
    Blk 5D, C.P. 08591, Barcelona-Spain
    Tel:01134-611-240-027, Fax: 01134-935-504-027
    E-mail : diegomartins@lawyer.com
    I'm from Trinidad, West Indies, these crooks are trying to tarnish the great reputation of Spain

Unregistered

Angry lawyer; luis jose serrano, madrid spain. email; barljoseserrano@gmail.com. ...scammer

wants to split 50/50, 5.8 million dollars of someone who died in a hurricane with the same last name. I looked up the hurricane and it wasn't even in the country he said. Hurricane Nargis killed some one in Spain, he says. But this hurricane was in Bangledesh.

Unregistered

Default The same letter

I today received this also
    lawyer; luis jose serrano, madrid spain. email; barljoseserrano@gmail.com. ...scammer

wants to split 50/50, 5.8 million dollars of someone who died in a hurricane with the same last name. I looked up the hurricane and it wasn't even in the country he said. Hurricane Nargis killed some one in Spain, he says. But this hurricane was in Bangledesh.

Unregistered

Default 'spanish' lawyer

I just received a letter post marked in Spain, with an actual stamp on it! I'm a millionaire! Ok maybe not.... the story is a person with same last name died in cyclone Nargis in Myamar. left 8.2USD in a safety deposit box, no heirs, well except me.... just have to split it with the 'lawyer'.
    The website looks good for the 'law office' but google maps show the "office" as a apartment complex and the phone number is a mobile phone in spain...
    So add.
    Luis Damian Bufete de Abogados
    c/a Garrido Juanisti 07, 28030
    Madrid Spain
    +34-611384687
    to the list of fakes!
    When will they ever learn.....