Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default Same here!

I am from Canada. I got the same letter yesterday. 10.8M US $, tsunami victim.
    The letter is from:
    Rafael Agua Asociados
    Tel: 0034-632-010-244
    Fax: 0034-935-457-368
    Buganvilla, 0006, 28036
    Madrit, Espana
    rafaelagua@gmx.com

Unregistered - idan

Hello all,

I recived today the same letter from Geraldo Balfour, the same 4.5M euro and the same shitty story. I'm from Israel.

Be carefull and don't be stopid guys!

Unregistered

Default RICARDO CORTES and my INHERITANCE!

Add South Africa to the list: I live in Cape Town and just received a letter posted in Valencia, Spain from RICARDO CORTES from the so-called firm G C G ABOGADOS, Calle Em Ilio Orturo 6, 03501 BENIDORM . ALICANTE . ESPANA. Tel/Fax; +34-935-457-007, informing me about my inheritance of $ 11.5 million from my "long lost aunt"!!! Poor soul; she died in a plane crash!

Unregistered

Default Milan San Bravo Lawsuit and Innex International

Well we received 2 letters in 1 Week
    Both letters same thing, different first names, same surnames. Both people died in May 2008. One letter is for about USD 3.8 mil and the other USD5.8 mil.
    I emailed the Innex to enquire about some further information, and believe it or not, I received a phone call from Spain from the apparent Barrister. I then received another call from him today, asking if my dad was wanting to proceed with the claim. Today we received the second letter, this one being from Milan San Bravo.

I have forwarded copies of both letters to my attorney.

Unregistered

Exclamation Scammer at it again

we received in the mail that same letter from Batalla Abogados & Solicitors yesterday claiming the same thing that they were looking for the heirs of a miner from Spain who left a large amount of an inheritance, yea right!

This is a scam!

Unregistered

Default Beware

We also received a letter in Canada - October 24, 2013

Letter was mailed from:
    F M Law Firm
    Calle de la cruz 92, 28012
    Madrid, Spain
    Fernando, Melvis
    enquiry_info@lawyer.com
    fmlawfirm@consultant.com

The postage was from France....???

Apparently, before the accidental death of a business magnate during the Madrid Train bombing (M11), this magnate deposited one trunk box/diplomatic personal treasure containing a sum of $6.8M. To be split 50/50 between me and Mr. Fernando Melvis....?? Yeah right.

They have a website that corresponds to the details in the letter......

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Default Scam

I got a letter via post office mail from this one - Ivan Prieto http://uppergatefirm.com/home/index....us/ivan-prieto

I told him that I am going to show the letters to my lawyer....

Please check if that person should be added to the list here..
    Thanks

Unregistered

Default Norway

Hi, i get the same letter from
    ERICO ABOGADOS CONSULTOR
    Paseo de Sarasate 5, 1 Dcha, Pamplona 31002 Spain

Unregistered

Default Niggerian letters in our mailbox

Hi!

This seems to be an example of classic Nigerian letters, advanced-fee fraud scheme. What I found surprising, however, is that both me and my spouse received one letter each today, delivered by usual post. I had previously received such correspondence by email only and with anti-spam filters getting smarter such emails have mostly been filtered out by my email clients recently.
    The sum at stake is 13 500 000 USD cash

Ours are from Don Erico Lawson
    +34602454705
    ericoabogados@gmx.com
    erico_lawson@ericoabconsultor.com
    Both letters were posted in Valencia, Spain

We are from Stockholm, Sweden

Unregistered

l have just had a letter from Barrister Gonzales J Batalla in Madrid for $9,5m addressed to my late husband. Coincidence it is yet another mining company. Another scam so be warned.