Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

I live in Canada and we just received a letter in the mail - Feddy & Associates - Madrid -here is another one to add to the list of "barristers" Fred Edwards - Financial Attorney. We have to claim $12mm Euros.......and this guy located us by searching for last name of any next of kin for his so called client. Unbelievable how much money they waste on stamps you would think.

Unregistered

Exclamation Sweden

Yup. Got a letter from Spain today. Correos CTA Valencia it says.
    Funny, since the office is located in Madrid.. Well, what do you know..
    From Mr. Frank Nicholas. They have a website too!
    Either way, phone +34687114616 fax +34935504015 mail fnicholas74@ymail.com
    Plaza Celenque 3, 28013 Madrid

Only thing that worries me, is how they get the access to our addresses, scary

Unregistered

Angry feddy and ass

Fred Edwards just sent me and my father a letter that our family member Denis died in the Japan Tsunami in March 2011.

Funny thing we have an extensive family tree of over 800 Family members, no one by the name Denis.

Big Time scam

Unregistered

Default Fred Edwards Financial Attorney (Feddy & Associates)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in Canada and we just received a letter in the mail - Feddy & Associates - Madrid -here is another one to add to the list of "barristers" Fred Edwards - Financial Attorney. We have to claim $12mm Euros.......and this guy located us by searching for last name of any next of kin for his so called client. Unbelievable how much money they waste on stamps you would think.
    I just received a letter from the same guy. Supposedly his client by the same last name as me died in the tsunami in Japan. Luckily for me (sarcasm) just before that happened he secretly deposited 12 million Euro. Even better he has no heirs. So I'm rich. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a law office online. They must be old school and not advertise on the internet.

Company name: Feddy & Associates.
    Phone: 011-34-644-540-812
    email: feddy644@gmx.com

Calle Juan Ocana
    8 Bajo 28931 Madrid
    Spain

unregistered

Default I can't beleive it's not email

I received a letter today from a Spanish Lawyer Matio Robles. He wants to split $9.5M with me. Business man left a trunk & a diplomatic Treasure with a Spanish Safe Company. Business man coincidentally had same surname as me.
    Love old!!! Old school phishing on real paper.
    Frank
    Brisbane Australia

Ponn

Default Nice to know

I am from Norway and I Get also same letter thanks for this net side for this infomation .. those people is fuling us

Unregistered

Default public warning scammers

Hi . Yes, just got a letter from BARRISTER SERGIO PINTO ASSOCIATES FROM PORTIGAL to me in Australia saying will i be the next of kin to a deceased person and they will split 50/50 $865000.00 with them.

Well seems one big scam, obviously I took it no further. Andy

Unregistered

Default sergio pinto associados

Received a letter from Sergio Pinto Associados.

Usual solicitation.

sergiopintoassociados@live.com.pt

Fax: 0011-3491-7903-977
    Mble: 0011-3519-2020-0823

Tried calling the number. Straight to message?

Unregistered

Exclamation Barristers sergio pintoassociatos portugal

This set of barrister scams are still going round as i had a elderly friend get the letter recently about a family trace and wanting to split 50/50 the huge millions from canada .scary part is some details are almost true so makes you worry about them how they get your details address etc know who to prey on most .bout time this was stopped before some poor person gets caught in trap . What does it take to stop these fraudsters ,

Unregistered

Default Guarantee Law Firm Scam Letter to Israel

Hi,
    I used all of your useful tips tp discover it is (unfortunately...) a scam letter,
    saying I'm the only kin left from some female relative.

-- Offer is too good to be true - inheritance of 6,800,000 euros from someone I never heard of.
    -- Website ** http://guaranteelawfirm.com ** is one month old
    -- The name is PEROITO SANCHEZ "Esq."

Real disappointment !!!!!

Thank you & all the best for everybody,
    Greets from Israel.