Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 32 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

I live in the uk and i have recieved the same letter from Ernest Francisco.

Unregistered

Default Well...no trivial car accident for me.

Lets not leave Canada out of this.
    My letter said my relatives died in the Tsunami in 2004. Funny, I have no relatives with the same name as me, so, now I'm out some unknown relatives and 1/2 of $8.7 million. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

Unregistered

Default Spanish "lawyer"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just got a mail sent to me from spain from a "Barrister Pascual Ramperez" email: "pramabogado@wss-id.org" telling me that there was a fund left behind with 5.8 million dollars and that he wanted to split it 50/50.
    Yes I got the letter today as well and an attempt to access my gmail. Where do they get the addresses?

Unregistered

Default Pascual Ramperez Abogados Scam

In Canada - I get 4.7M he gets the other half!!

Oliver

Default Lee Koay

Got one in Sweden, they are just changing the name of the "attourney".

Unregistered

Default Also received from Pasqual Ramperez Abogados

I live in Canada, and it was sent to my home address...

i got one the other day too in Sweden. i responded, figured i had nothing to lose. I just dont understand what the point of it all is. he hasnt asked for money, we have exchanged about 4-5 emails. Emailed me a next of kin document that all i had to do was sign,it was addressed to a man at Bancaja Bankia, who i googled and does work there. he also emailed me a paper stating he will be my lawyer. As far as information on that paperwork the only thing it asks for is your address(which he already has) and passport/drivers license number, which does nothing for him.

his website is legit and professional, email was through his website. I just dont understand what the scam is i guess. he isnt asking for money, no personal information besides passport number which like i said he cant do anything without actually having the passport.

anybody actually know what the point of all this is? what their goal is?

Fernando PƩrez FernƔndez
    F.P.F Abogados
    Plaza Ayuntamiento, 4-1Ā° Izda.
    36400 O PorriƱo,Pontevedra, Spain

tel: +34-672-555-146. fax: +34-93-550-43-67

fprezferDOTcom

Unregistered

just got another email from this guy. i think i am farther in the process than the other people on here, i want to see how far i can get until the scam part kicks in. he still has not asked for money from me.

"Good evening!!! The Affidavit form was okay and the purpose was claims not oaths. I write to update that I have submitted the Affidavit Form and the letter to bank. The Power of Attorney will be issued to me by Monday. I have also attached herein a scanned copy of DEATH CERTIFICATE of my late client, his DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and AGREEMENT DEED. This is to confirm my alibi and for your record keeping. After all ,we will present all our documents to the court upon Court hearing, Mr. Elliot Bank account has already been suspended in other words frozen, and it is only when the court rules in your favour and we obtain (LOA) LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION, LETTER OF APPROVAL , SWORN AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM, CERTIFICATE OF JUDGEMENT / POWER OF ATTORNEY empowering you to receive the funds then only can the bank release the funds to your account noting that at that time the court must have ruled in our favour and issue a Court Order authorizing the bank to release the proceeds of my late Client's frozen account to your account.

Once the bank completes their verifications, they will open up correspondence with you and initiate the process of the transfer. You will understand it more better as we progress. Send me your telephone number to reach you. Good night."

he attached a death certificate and deposit reciept also....

Unregistered

Just received a letter from Spain here in South Australia from Barrister Geraldo Brandis!! DAMN!! I thought we were FINALLY in the money from this distant relative with a misspelled surname! Lol! And he sounded SO HONEST! 10% had to be shared amongst charities as well!!! I wouldn't share ANY personal information (like driver's licenses or passport details) with them though, with concerns of identity theft.. if nothing else.