Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by zoomek View Post
    my father in norway received letter from barcelona, telling that he gets 12,5$mln.
    Letter was from
    j $ g. Abogados

avenida diagonal, 4, 4ª barcelona, 08008 barcelona spain.

Ph.: +34.932.20.00.92 – mobile: +34.634.09-26*80

fax: +34.935.50.42*85, site: www.abogado-home.com

thank you for this page
    me too
    i'm from greece

Unregistered

Received one in Canada today from Portugal:
    Gonzalez & Associates
    Bar. Phillip C. Gonzalez
    Avenida Praia da Vitoria 45, 1050-184
    Mobile no. (011) +351-910009388
    Land Line (011) +351-21243-3994
    Fax no. (011) +34-917903977

$8.65M US to split 50/50. Died in car accident with his family on 21 November, 2004

Thanks for all the posts

Bill

Unregistered

Default Martin Malha ESQ letter

I recieved a letter in the mail stating that this lawyer had a large inheritence that he wanted to split with me. I understand that this is a scam, but can someone please explain to me how this scam is intended to work? And also how they get my name and address if im not listed?

Unregistered

I just got a mail sent to me from spain from a "Barrister Pascual Ramperez" email: "pramabogado@wss-id.org" telling me that there was a fund left behind with 5.8 million dollars and that he wanted to split it 50/50.

Unregistered

Default Martin Malha Esq is retarded

I did also receive a letter from Martin Malha Esq, from Spain, the personal attorney of somebody who passed away and has the same last name as myself... yada yada yada... same crap as everybody else.
    Are these people retarded?... SCAM is written all over the letter.
    Add this name to the list: MARTIN MALHA ESQ

Unregistered

Red face Don Edward Samuel

Hi

I received a similar letter. $7.5m to be split 50/50. I decided to have some fun. Emailed him from an anonymous address to get him going. He replied quickly. "Steps and Way Forward" he titled his reply. I responded that he could only get 10%. Again he wrote back, "50/50". I wrote him to say that I had a contact in Madrid that he could make arrangements with. I copied a phone number to him. The number was for Luna Madrid Police department. I didn't wait for his reply. I wrote again that I forwarded all of his contact information to my contact "Emilio" and that he was waiting for his call. Emilio is a real name of a Police General. I emailed a further message to tell him that Emilio wrote to me in Spanish that his team is conducting a surveillance of a suspects' address and that they expect to make an arrest soon. I wrote one last time to tell him that I've sent all his info to Policia Madrid and that Yahoo.com and GMX.com would be getting the same info.

No reply from Don Edward.............

Unregistered

Default Nicolas Cris - Guirao Abogados

My mother at 77 years of age received a bogus letter, stamped in Valencia Spain, from Nicolas Cris who claims to be an attorney at Guirao Abogados.
    It´s the same story as you guys have received...a person/family dead in a car accident leaving 6,5 USD. For the claim my mother was asked to provide an account number.

I scanned the letter and sent it to my local policeoffice, by email, with information how to contact me if they wanted to go further with an investigation with this attempt of fraud.

I wonder how much these organisations spend in stamps, paperwork and time in correlation with how much they earn, if it´s a rewarding business. I fear that must be a rewarding business since they are putting so much effort in it.

Keep on the good work guys, by telling us your experience in these kind of scams!!

davegayle@rogers.com

Default I received this same letter

I received a letter also from Martin Malha. Is there some authority that I can complain to?

Unregistered

Default Inheritance Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by davegayle@rogers.com View Post
    I received a letter also from Martin Malha. Is there some authority that I can complain to?
    I googled "Madrid Police email" and found this for you: (you would have to translate your complaint to Spanish)
    Use this: http://www.bing.com/translator/

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_th...n_Madrid_Spain
    Best Answer
    If this is to do with an Internet fraud you could try
    delitos.tecnologicos@policia.es
    If yiu want a different department. try looking up the general police service website, special units page : http://www.policia.es/cnp/cnp_unidades.html.

And to get local Madrid Police phone numbers.: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_is_t...tion_in_Madrid

Unregistered

Default Scam Letter recieved

Became a letter from Barrister Geraldo Brandis. This time it was a fund of 4,5 million Euro after a person who died in the Tsunami 2004.
    Email: geraldobrandisesq@ozu.es
    Tel: +34698714317
    Address: Passeig de GrĂ*cia 118, 08008 Barcelona, Spain