Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

I'm in Canada recieved the same email from Fernando Escardo mailed from italy with an actual .85 euro stamp.

Unregistered

Default Scam

I also received a letter postmarked from Italy just before Christmas 2010. Letter is indicated from Fernando Escardo ESQ. Claimed $8.6M US in deposit by a person of same surname who died in 2004 tsunami. A scam..

Unregistered

Thumbs down

I received a letter posted from Portugal, from Fernando Escardo just before Christmas 2010, an inheritance waiting for me in a vault at the catalluna securities worth 8.6 million. He wanted half for "finding" me, because I am a person with the same surname that died in the 2004 tsunami....Amazingly, because I didn't send any monies I am "incompetent" and a "failure". So, so glad I didn't do it.

Unregistered

Default Same fraud...inheritance...add this to the list

Same thing happened to me. A supposed solicitor Barr Albert Nieto Esq. contacted me by regular mail from the company "Integrated solicitors". Phone number: +34 911 019 619. Email: barralbertnieto@europe.com. Adress: Ciutad di Barcelona 09, Madrid 28007 Spain was marked on the letter.

Over the net there is a firm with different attorneys supposedly located at: Ciudad Barcelona 9
    28009 Madrid, Spain.
    Please note the postal code difference!
    The phone on the letter was the same as the one on the web site but the fax number was different.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a letter and a few e-mails fom FERNANDO ABOGADOS LAW FIRM from Madrid Spain, but it is postmarked from Italy. I then recieved a telephone call from this firm wanting me to agree to an e-mail, then I would recieve 45% of an estate worth 8.6 million dollars, US funds. I called my phone company and the number that was used to call me was from SWEDEN. Now he is telling me I would have to up-front some money to finalize the deal.
    I am not going to do that, but I am going to call the RCMP and report this to them so maybe it would help others to be informed and maybe catch somebody involved in this scam and shut them down.
    same exact thing. what i want to know is how they get my home address and name.

Unregistered

Post Scam Letter

Dear all

Today, I recieved a letter postmarked from Portugal. It was written in perfect French, as it was sent to France. The address in the letter ist in Spain, Madrid. The sender is FERNANDO GOMEZ Y SOCIO S.A.

The letter says that I had the same name as a lady who had passed away in the Tsunami 2004. Her inheritance of US$ 5,500,000 goes to an family member. The letter says although that I am not a biological relative, but this could be arranged because I have the same name (!!!!). Fernando Gomez, who signed the letter as Advocat, proposed to split the money 6-4 between us.

Please add this frauder to your list.
    Kind regards

Unregistered

Exclamation fernando escardo

wow, the same exact situation happened to me, he sent me mail, than started emailing me about someone that died in a tsunami, he also added a secuirity firm comapny name. he supposively needed me to approve of the 8.6 million inhertance. so i played with him UNTIL HE ASKED FOR 20 GRAND so we can unlock the vault,
    this guy is pretty perfect at spamming, dont fall in these traps

Unregistered

Default diez asociados & abogados

Just got a letter from Diez Asociados & Abogados - please add to the list, and thanks for the explanation on this forum.

Unregistered

Question

I received a letter from Jose Antonio Lopez Esq in my late husband's name claiming a large inheritance. how do these scammers get these names. How many people have been taken in by these people.
    What can be done too stop them.
    Thank your concerned

Unregistered

Default Non Existant Spanish Law firm

Add "Borowski & Associados" to the list.
    Received a letter and was advised that some non-existant distant relative "died" and left an inheritance of US$5.5M to be split 10% to a charity and the balance shared between Borowski and me. Has a good website however there is no record of the company or the so called Principal who has ESQ. LLB & Barrister at Law after his name.