Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.
    i also recieved same letter couple of days ago saying i have been left 7.5 million euro ,was sent by mail to my home address from portugal.

Unregistered

i also recieved same letter couple of days ago saying i have been left 7.5 million euro ,was sent by mail to my home address from portugal.
    i to am in australia

Unregistered

Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.
    Im in Australia also received the same letter twice at different addresses. The funny thing is Solicitor in Spain posted from Portugal

Default Is this a licensed attorney?? --- barr. Mrs. S.g. Celia alberto

Is this person an actual licensed attorney?
    The number is a cell phone.

BARR. MRS. S.G. CELIA ALBERTO
    BUFETE-HALCON, ABOGADOS-ES.
    Calle José Martinez Oriola,
    Nº 19 Piso 3,03501 - Bernidorm,
    Alicante. Spain.
    (sofiaguillermocealberto@outlook.es) Private
    Cell No. (+34612204846) Personal

Administrator

There is no registered lawyer under the name of SofÃ*a Guillermo Celia Alberto. You can search yourself at the Abogacia Española public directory .

Everything else about this company looks very suspicious. I would recommend staying away.

pattison1951

Angry help

Justin and susan can you help. I have put a deposit on an apt in Estepona almost 5yrs ago and can get no advice from anyone, as i dont have the keys yet and now dont want it for many reasons although desperate to have a little place in Spain. I am coming over in 2weeks and wondered if you could please please please help in any way with advice.

Administrator

Hello pattison1951

Welcome to the belegal formums.

I don't think we have anyone here by the name of Justin or Susan (I believe they are the couple who run the site eyeonspain).

Nevertheless, we can still provide you with some advice on which your options are regarding your unfinished property. I suggest that you describe a bit more in detail the problem you have and a lawyer will be more than happy to reply to your post.

Regards

Unregistered

Default Scam Lawyer Name to be added to list

Please add the name Armando Garcia or fake business name A. M. Garcia & Asociado to your list of scam lawyers. This is one my brother received from a scammer stating he was a spanish lawyer who had an inheritance for my brother.

Thank you

Unregistered

Default Please add another scammer to your list

Hi there,

I just received a letter in the mail from a Jose Abrienda Y Socio saying he is from the Solicitor y Notaries Public and is asking for further details for a 6.1Million EUR inheritance and that he wants 10% of the inheritance given to charity and split the remaining between myself and him.

Obviously dodgy, just want people to be aware.

Unregistered

Default another scam

i m from Cyprus...
    my brother has received yesterday a letter by JULIO GOMEZ & ASSOCIATES saying that there are funds left behind by someone in madrid we never met. the amount is 5million 800 thousands. he added that 20% of the funds shall be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 80% to be shared equally between them...
    Another fraud!!

add the name on the list!!!