Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

Default And yet another one in The Netherlands

Letter says it is coming from Pintor Sorolla (Esq), Diputacion 276, 08009 Barcelona. Telephone +34 672 969 949 / Fax +34 917 903 561 / Email: pintorsorollaeq-at-gmx.es

The address is a rather nice building that could well have been an attorney's residence.

The 'Diplomatic Personal Treasure' amount waiting to be had: $8,550 000.00

'...who died along with his nuclear family during the Tsunami catastrophe, which occurred in December 2004.'

Google translate. LOL!

I think the source where they are getting this info needs to be prosecuted. They are targeting retired individuals.
    I think this is an interesting conclusion. How do these scammers get hold of the required information?

Envelope had a nice stamp though!

Unregistered

Default Bogus Firm

My mother in law received a letter from a "Barrister" Garcia Sanchez apparently working for G.S Abogados. As other people have already said, this "Personal Attorney" claimed to give 10% of the inheritance to charity, and the remaining 90% split between the benefactor and himself... which is just dodgy because where and how much of the inheritance money goes is completely up to the person who died, not just decided by the lawyer. Also, the fee lawyers get is a fixed sum, am I correct?

I also noticed the english was... a little bad. They spelled "through" as "thru" which is text speak. Absolute bogus.

Unregistered

Default Yet another scam letter sent to Denmark

My son has received a similar letter from Antonex Abogados Y Asociados, Calle Arenal 35, 28013 Madrid. The lettter has been posted from Ireland and offers a 50% share of $8,500,000.
    Nice English all the way through, except that it refers to a deceased Mr as "she" a little later.
    Thanks for pubicising this site

ZOOMEK

Thumbs up Barcelona scam

My father in norway received letter from Barcelona, telling that he gets 12,5$mln.
    Letter was from
    J $ G. ABOGADOS

Avenida Diagonal, 4, 4ª Barcelona, 08008 Barcelona Spain.

Ph.: +34.932.20.00.92 – Mobile: +34.634.09-26*80

Fax: +34.935.50.42*85, Site: www.abogado-home.com

Thank you for this page

Unregistered

Default madrid spain scam

Brother inlaw received a similar letter begining of september this year from Barr. Edward Evan saying he inherit 7.5 million and would want 45% of it 10% goes to charity and 45% is for my bro inlaw. Cut the story short he did everything that was asked of him, even a man name William Gomez pretended to be from the bank email and rang him about changing the ownership and he needs to pay 2800 euros thats nearly 5000 new zealand money to change it but lucky i went and checked then came across this website. thank god

barrister edward evans
    tel-34 632 555 379
    barristerevansedwards@gmail.co

william gomez
    director foreign operation
    trans hispania bank madrid espana
    address cervino, 21, 28290 rozas - madrid spain
    tel- 34 603 315 288 (service)
    bancotranshispania@gmail.com

Unregistered

Exclamation the same in the Czech Republc

I was contacted via e-mail in the Czech Republic.
    Thank you for these information

Default Spam

I just received this letter today, in Canada. From Sr. Samuel Edward principal attorney with cortez agogado. yet in the header it is spelled cortes abogado... you would think a principal attorney could get the spelling of his firm correct. And again a "relative" died in the madrid train bombing of 2004 (I am %100 sure no relatives in Madrid). The letter states to release the fund to him (USD 7.5 million) he will share the ration 50/50.... sure thing fuckhead, especially when your private email address is with yahoo.com and phone number is clearly a cell.

Do your research and do not contact this idiot, it is SPAM.

Unregistered

Default Mysterious letter from Spain

I'm also from Norway and received a very similar letter today from "Nicolas Cris" (signed something that looks like C Hartonio), an attorney with Guirao Abogados. Promising me 40% of 6.5 million dollars if only I get in touch. Because someone out there with the same surname as me unfortunately died in a car accident, with her whole family, in Madrid on the 27th December 2004. Note: 100% risk free and legal(...), AND there is NO ATOM of risk in connection to this business... Yes, sure... I wish...
    If it looks to good to be true, it probably is...

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm also from Norway and received a very similar letter today from "Nicolas Cris" (signed something that looks like C Hartonio), an attorney with Guirao Abogados. Promising me 40% of 6.5 million dollars if only I get in touch. Because someone out there with the same surname as me unfortunately died in a car accident, with her whole family, in Madrid on the 27th December 2004. Note: 100% risk free and legal(...), AND there is NO ATOM of risk in connection to this business... Yes, sure... I wish...
    If it looks to good to be true, it probably is...
    same story here. im from germany

Unregistered

Default Letter from firm named A.B.C. Abogados

Carrer De Deu | Mata, 117 Barcelona 08029 Spain
    Abogado: Andreu Batllo Carlos
    Tel.: +34 (603)-181-456/Fax: +34-93-550-43-67
    Home Page: www.abogadobattlo.com
    The inheritance is $12.5 million. Death of entire family in car crash. July 13, 1999.
    Andreu is unable to contact anyone related to him in the United States. 10% of the money will be shared with charity organizations. The remaining 90% will be shared equally between he and myself. I am guaranteed the transaction will not be found illegal, ". . . however if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology." Reply quickly by email either: abcabogados@abogadobatllo.com or info@abogadobatllo.com.

Really???