Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Unregistered

I live in Canada and I had the same type of letter post marked from Portugal, that was very professionally written on cheap paper, from a lawyer named Felipe Rodriguez Cortez saying my relative died in a tsunami in 2004 in Spain. He has a metal trunk that has 12.5 million dollars that he his willing to split 50/50 with me. I guess its my lucky day ;-). What will these guys think of next?

Unregistered

hi, i recieved a letter from As & Abogados Barristers & Soliciters saying that i inheritaed 12,700,000.us dollars and that my late realitavie died March 11 2004 along side his entire family in a train boiming in Madrid. he said that i get 40% he gets 50% 10%for expenses. i am taking this as a joke. and they are like you said skams.

Unregistered

Default Spam has reached Australian shores!

I received the same letter in the mail today - in Western Australia. The scammers are so crafty ... apparently someone by the same surname as myself perished in the 2004 Tsunami in South East Asia! Lol!! Keep it regional and someone might believe you, I guess?!

I have half a mind to email this sucker and tell him to make a sexual departure, only ... this came to my home address. mailed in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberich View Post
    H
    The same happened to me. I also receved the letter at my homeaddress in the netherlands.

Unregistered

Default new one?

Hello. I'm living in Brussels and received yesterday such a letter (header : METILO ABOGADOS & ASSOCIADOS) from "Barr. Ramon Carlos", Calle Zurbano 98, 28003 Madrid, tel : 00-34-603-307-547.

Have a nice week,

M. Kutnowski

Unregistered

Default Acevedo Iglesias Calle Serrano 39, 28001, Madrid Tel:+34 602 471 895

I received a letter in Canada from Acevedo Iglesias who was representing himself as a personal attorney of a deceased client with the same last name as mine. He was asking me to consent to him presenting me as the next of kin / beneficiary of their deceased client so that the 6,950,000 euro fund could be released from the bank. He then wanted to give 20% to charity and share the remining 80% with me. It's party time! No?

Sounds like all the rest.

Unregistered

Thumbs down millions of dollars from tsunami disaster !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello. I'm living in Brussels and received yesterday such a letter (header : METILO ABOGADOS & ASSOCIADOS) from "Barr. Ramon Carlos", Calle Zurbano 98, 28003 Madrid, tel : 00-34-603-307-547.

Have a nice week,

M. Kutnowski
    i received exactly the same letter dated 23rd august 2012 (tel =identical, address = identical, from GEER ABOGADOS Y ASOCIADOS) from Barr. Ramon Carlos
    i am living in switzerland.

BGNero

Default Also

Hey,

also recieved the type of letter (Cortes Abogado) talked with him he seems to me very great but i know it is a fake.
    2004 an English Person died at the Train Bomb in Madrid.
    But there did not died any english person.
    Nice fake noobs

Unregistered

Default mr

Hi, living in Sweden outside Stockholm I also received a letter from the firm Cortes Abogado in the name of Sr. Samuel Edward,representing a Chinese client who died during the Madrid Train Bombing. Great fun that they're contacting me,using part of my company name,Ord,to get in touch presuming that it's my personal name! Seem desperate to find someone to con!

Unregistered

Default Sr. Samuel Edward once again

Hi,

Another Cortes Abogado scam in Sweden, this time in the far north in the city UmeƄ. I also got a letter offering me half of 7.5 million $ because I had the same last name as a client who died in the Madrid train bombing.

Unregistered

Default Pedro Perez Esq

I received the same letter in Greece..(Madrid Law Firm)
    C/Ruiz Jimenez,6-1 C,28015 MADRID.Tel:+34 608 439 835 Fax:+34 917 903 833
    email:madridlaw@consultant.com