Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Inheritance

I just got an inheritance also for $9,000,000 from a distance relative in Spain, I never knew I had relatives there a long way from Australia

Unregistered

Default scam letter?

i got a letter from a michael sanchez for 7.3 mil from a deceased relative pretty sure it's a scam time to do some research

Unregistered

Default looks like Australia is on the scam list

i also received a letter yesterday from Facts Finders & Associates from Eric Douglas. Looks like lots of unknown relatives have died intestate....lol

Silverstand Abogados in Valencia, Spain - Alex Diego Ricardo in collusion with SFA Custodian - Fraudulent collusion in scamming people using inheritance money scams

Be careful of an inheritance scam from a lawyer named Alex Diego Ricardo from Silverestand Abogados in Valencia, Spain. He acts to be your friend, but in fact, helps to collude with SFA Custodians, to defraud you of money. BEWARE***ALEX DIEGO RICARDO (SILVERSTAND ABOGADOS) and OSCAR VICENTE JOSUE (SFA CUSTODIANS)!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY! THEY NEED TO GO JAIL AND BE REPORTED TO SPAIN'S GOVERNMENT!

Unregistered

Default Add Aantiago Alberto and Assoc to list of bogus firms

[QUOTE=Lawbird Lawyer;5472]List of Bogus Spanish Law Firms

Thank you for your information on this scam. I have just got such a letter and while I woudl never have sent money or bank details, it was quite a convincing letter!
    The firm called itself San Alberto and Associates and the "barrister" in question is a Mr Santiago Alberto, based in Madrid

Unregistered

Angry RE san alberto and associate

Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.

Unregistered

Wink Same letter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi I am in Australia and I have just received a letter in the mail from Barrister Santiago Alberto also. They are stupid enough to say this matter is 'utterly confidential and top secret'. I think they need to read up on their legal jargon as that gives it away to me.
    I also received one. The only thing it is good for is my friend who collects stamps. The envelope came from France however the "legal firm" is located in Spain. A scam?? Looks reasonably genuine to me (ha ha ha). Firstly I married into the family so there is no possible way I can be related to the claimed deceased person. Secondly the fact that they say "All the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's next of kin I shall provide them" means it must be legitimate doesn't it? I must admit I was tempted to set up a dodgy email account just to make them think they had a chance of getting money out of me. This would waste their time and string them along for a while.

They then say at the end of the letter "If this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology". Apology accepted. Please move on to the next succer to fall for such a dodgy scam. A person must be extremely greedy, egocentric or desperate to fall for such a transaction.

Unregistered

Angry pam cann

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi. i just recived same sort of letter from mr santiago alberto, utterly confidential and top secret, saying i was next of kin and they wanted to share 7,500,000.00 with me. how do they think they can get away with it. pam cann

pete,unregistered

Default got one too

Hey,I just got one too.Im in VIC,AUS.

Infact I googled the name 'San Alberto and Associates' and found this thread.
    Usual thing,7,500,000 euros,person with same last name as me,they want 10% to be shared among charity organizations and the remaining 90% shared between me and them.blah blah..lol..gotta love it.

Just be weary all...These dicks prey on anyone and I bet there's still plenty of people that fall for it.

Have a good day.