Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Exclamation Spanish lawyer

Hi I'm from Sunshine Coast QLD. I just received a letter from Valencia, Spain, sent by John Mechas Esq, Solicitor etc basically asking me to commit fraud with him. Variation on the same old scam - rich person died, same last name, probably not a relative but no beneficiaries so if I pretend to be a relative he'll fix the paperwork and we'll split the estate 50/50 - four million five hundred thousand euros... Gives me a telephone number with Spanish country code to call him...then he sincerely apologises if the proposal offends my moral ethics...

Unregistered

Default B & Q Abogados Adams Davis

Same scammer, i received letter in Belgium from Spain. Adress Calle Molina de Segura 5,3,1B CQ 007 Murcia, Espana
    Email: adamsdavisesq@gmail.com
    Tele: 0034-632009733

Unregistered

Default Another scam letter

I also got a letter actually signed by Andrew Rowland at Gespan Consult Lawyers in Madrid, Spain and my relative has left 4.950 million euros and 10% goes to a charity of my choice, 30% for him and 60% for lucky ME!!!

After the Nigerian 419 scam Spanish lawyers and Spain must be the next desperate country trying to get people to scam.

Good try brother!!!!

lilia

Exclamation scam

this is so weird. my father also got such letter. but this time the lawyer's name was peter prekopp. the amount was 4.950 million euros lol. thank god i found this web.
    although there's one thing i don't understand. this is obviously a scam. why they sending those letters? in attempt for what? what they want us to do?

Unregistered

Default Victor Ferri

Victor Ferri attorney at law has told me I have 8.2 million us dollars is safe box in Spain if I say I am related to the deceased. I live in Australia.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Manuela

É tudo uma farsa, recebi essa carta aqui no Brasil dizendo que eu teria uma herança para receber, sendo que o cara tem o sobre nome meu que é raro, mas não é da minha famÃ*lia! Mas o falso advogado quebrou a cara porque sou muito esperta :P

Unregistered

Default Another scam

Attention! They are smart.I got a letter,telling me that non existing relative past away and I deserve 60% of 4950000.00 Euros.It is complete bullshit...
    This time they call themselves GESPAN ABODADOS-"Law office,so called..."
    David Rio Martin and his "friends",there are even some pictures
    Funny
    Too bad many good people fall for it...
    I am from Israel,but as far as I see they operate all over the planet

Unregistered

Smile Another letter from GESPAN ABODADOS.

One more letter with the same sum (4,950,000) but sign by Peter Prekopp.

Unregistered

Default scam

I just got the letter!!!! David Rio Martin alo, and also claiming I was next of kin heir to 4.950000. I also live in Israel, so I guess that is why they misspelled my last name (no vowel here). But I am from Brazil, so I can smell con from far away, I guess.... I come from a place where it is hard to trust!!! When something sounds too good to be true.... it probably is. There was a tiny voice in my head, could you imagine if it was true???? Because exactly how can they profit??? Jut read the post that explained to me. They ask to pay a fee before receiving the money (so obvious lol). Thank for satisfying my curiosity. Anyways, in the letter, my last name (as well as this relative I never heard of) was wrong. I don't know anyone in Spain!!!! I come from Brazil, where I always keep my guard up.... We Brazilians have a tendency, to think only in Brazil where poverty rules, there always cons you need to watch out for. I remembered finding out, in Paris, that also Europe has many talented con artists!!!! I came to check on the Internet, I was sure, that I would to find a fake law company website....For con artists, who sends me this letter, I was sure they had a fake website. Happy to find this page instead!!!!

Unregistered

Default Same same

Well.. My father (in Israel) got the same letter from one Peter Prekopp and the "firm" is Espan Abodados.
    I wonder if someone tried to find these basterds.