I also got such a Mail. Be careful

Dear Mr. ........,

Can I entrust your competence? actually, this is very imperative that I have to revert back to you on the actual situation behind my research, basically to seek your interest and foster credibility towards a reputable partnership. I'm satisfied having technically interviewed you as to ensure the intents of this opportunity align accurately, and I can assure you that with absolute transparency and under a concrete agreement we could eventually carry out a fairly legal transaction.

Emphatically, I've been representing this case over the years past, of which I have received from the Bank the "ultimatum of acquisition" which influences my legal representation over a Financial Asset belonging to late Mr. ................., I fully understand you are not related biologically but by virtue of the circumstances surrounding your name similarities, richly concluded a 100% possibility of you being a potential entity to administer the claim.

Given the fact that you bear the surnames [..............], and since there was no written WILL made, it gives an absolute guarantee to proceed with the acquisition legally, thus I wish to represent you as Next of kin to claim the fund approximately "Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars" in a Bank here in Spain.

I'm humbling asking for your acceptance in order to "administer Trusts, set-up acquisition on your names, carry out Administration Of Estates through an administered Powers Of Attorney" so that you can receive the funds and I can assure you the entire transaction is 100% risk-free for us.

Here is the deal; we shall share this fund 50% each when you finally receive the claim to any valid operational bank account outside Spain. And be very assured I have profound knowledge regarding the Spanish Probate system as it's equally based on my legal professionalism and expertise.

Considering this case one in a lifetime opportunity still, I would request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and as the integrity of the information because I have contacted you independently on behalf of our chamber [HISPANIC CHAMBERS].

Please if you demand to get more information, just let me know as I am willing to share further details or give answers to all questions. Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation

Best Regards
Mrs. Isabella M. Gomez |
Legal Consultant | Hispanic Law Chambers
Expert | Estate Planning, Bankruptcy,
Intellectual Property, Corporate,
Immigration/Employment & Criminal

Only Call Time between 6:30pm / 8:00pm Spanish Time

Mobile : +34 632 228 712
Web : www.hispanic-chambers.com
E-mail : g_isabella@hispanic-chambers.com
isabella_gomez_hispanic@outlook.es (Personal)
Please Consider the Environment Before Printing Receipt.