I live in Sweden and received an English letter by post from Alex Davis, who supposedly is a lawyer, postmarked from Valencia, Spain. It says that I can have access to millions of euros because I have the same last name as someone who was deceased in 2007. All efforts to track down next of kin have failed, but I can stand in as a long-lost relative! This is the letter of my dreams...if only it were true ha ha I did notice some failures in the English, photocopied signature etc. etc. Little tell tale signs including the language used, probably comes from google translate. Apparently some in the forum have contacted the sender of these letters and the catch is that you have to pay a significant amount of money to the bank to have access to the millions. This is the scam. I got another one on Linkedin a while ago, a real profile was used to suggest some lucrative "business deal". I realised it was a scam after doing some serious digging on the profile and to turn the tables on the scammer, asked them for a downpayment of 50,000 dollars to start doing anything for this supposed business transaction. Never heard from them again...! But I did have a good ol' laugh!