Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Default Another Scam, fake Spanish lawyer, Inheritance of more than 7 million Euros

Be aware of the fake lawyer named gonzalez san alberto, mark frederick lechner law associates. I fell for the scam because this "san alberto" person furnished me with authentic-looking documents with seals, etc. I was told i shared the last name of someone who died in madrid and who left no beneficiaries. I was also put in touch with vinsa grupo, the supposed keeper of the vault with the more than 7 million euros. I was told by this scam lawyer that we would split the money with 10% going to charity.

He called me (i stupidly gave him my number) and he sounded so nice. What a fool i am. I hope whoever is reading this did not fall for the trap as i did. I was cheated out of several thousand dollars.

Unregistered

Angry SLP

I too received this and knew it was a hoax. Wondering if it can be traced back to how the e-mail addresses and contact information was found.