Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms

Hybrid View

Unregistered

My Father recieved a letter alike all of these ones yesterday in the mail from Barrister Mr Geraldo Torabi and associates saying a person with the last name (maybe an unknown relative) and his family died in the 2004 December tsunami and there is 4,500,000 euro needed to be sent to my father and organisations that these people choose.. Honestly, how pathetic are these people. They use such disasters that rocked the world to scam people... Pathetic i say.

Unregistered

Default Scam

I just received a letter yesterday from "Barrister Juan Rodriguez" who works for Rodriguez-Asesorias in Madrid. From what I gather in this forum it is the usual stuff, Millions and other unamed other goodies with a 50/50 split. There was no actual business by that name and the phone number does not exist. The pretext was the same, dead person with same last name and he needs to find someone quick or else the money woulkd go to the government,

Unregistered

Default Me Too

I received the same letter from Geraldo Torabi. Recently I made an international transfer to a bank in Spain. I wonder if someone has obtained access to my information to be able to send the letterr?

Unregistered

Default Same here

Just received similar letter from Barrister Mr Geraldo Torabi and associates telling me he has big bucks for me ! With same justification of the deceased far relative but it's just same family name. It's the second time I get one of those... And they spend money on stamps ! There must be some people replying and getting ripped off...