Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Residence Permit

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Thanks Marta.

The reason I asked about regimen comuntario vs regimen general is that I am renewing my tarjeta de residencia de cuidadano and I need to show all documents again and actualizado like marriage certificate, etc. which aren't quick to get especially if you need to get them outside of the EU.

Now is it possible to change from regimen comunitario to regimen general if you have living in Spain continuously for five years?

Unregistered

Default awaitng ur answer marta

My case is same like that I m studying ur answers and awtg ur reply now pls guide us

The reason I asked about regimen comuntario vs regimen general is that I am renewing my tarjeta de residencia de cuidadano and I need to show all documents again and actualizado like marriage certificate, etc. which aren't quick to get especially if you need to get them outside of the EU.

Now is it possible to change from regimen comunitario to regimen general if you have living in Spain continuously for five years?[/QUOTE]

djw

Default Renewing Non-EU Residency Familiar

Hi.
    In 2005 i got residencia familiar de la union, my wife is Portugeesa, now i want to renew it, but I have since divorced my wife. I have fijo job contract. Please tell me if I can still apply for my permenant residency card now I am divorced and what documents i need.
    Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by djw View Post
    Hi.
    In 2005 i got residencia familiar de la union, my wife is Portugeesa, now i want to renew it, but I have since divorced my wife. I have fijo job contract. Please tell me if I can still apply for my permenant residency card now I am divorced and what documents i need.
    Thankyou
    Hi,

In your circumstances you have up to six months to change from regimen comunitario to regimen general. You can apply for the permanent residency normally after five years, not before. There are certain exceptions to the rule. So do check with your lawyer whether you would fit into any of them.
    Marta Flores
    Legal Assistant at Lawbird
    Check My Profile

hi,
    me and my husband has been living here in spain for more than 3 years.My son borned here in spain.now we have done all things required to submit our docs for arraigo social.problem is that now a days they make u wait for arraigo certificate for more than 3 months.it wasnt like this 3 months ago.they used to give you that arraigo certificate in 15 to 20 days and we prepared our docs according to that.now when my husband recieved his certificate his character certificate has expired.does he have to get new one and will have to do all stuff again??plzzzz help we called them everyday that our cerificate gonna expire but all they told us to wait.now what to do???

Hello Subhejamal,

I recommend you to get a fresh certificate at the earliest just before the appointment at the Immigration office. Sometimes, in lack of a valid certificate, the immigration office can issue a document request note that allows about 10 days to provide with a fresh certificate. Some other times, they will just refuse to process the file for that reason and request you to prepare it again from the beginning.

The best thing is to explain them what has happened and they will let you know if it is possible for them to issue the documentation request note. Unfortunately, there is no way to speed things up in those matters.

Regards,
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile

thanks a lot patricia,yes we have got the paper requestiing to issue one in ten days.hoping that things go well.just one thing i want to ask,we have to submit a contrato de trabajo also with other docs.two are already rejected by ministry.what are the requirements for a contrato de trabajo for arraigo,which is acceptable by the authority??'

Unregistered

Default question

hello, im jean can anyone please help me, im a filipino and my father petition me in spain and i acquired a regimen comunitario familiar cuidadano de la union.. my regimen comunitario will expired on april 2016. and the last time i was in spain is june 2013.. i stayed in the philippines from june 2013 up to now... its 2 years and 7 months..my question is, is it posible for me to go back to spain? or do i need to process anything?what will i do?

Unregistered

Default About information

I am an non-Eu-citizen married to an Eu citizen and we are living in Spain. I have residence card on the basis of this marriage.
    I want to know can we visit UK together? I have Tarjeta de familiar de ciudadano de la unión considered under regimen comunitario. Can I travel with these card to uk with my wife or am I need visa ?
    Thank you

Hello

You can check here whether you need a visa to enter the UK.

Regards
    Patricia Martin
    Immigration Consultant at Lawbird | Contact Me
    Check My Profile