Update :

Apparently the new laws dated 6th March 2019 regarding tenancy eviction can be applied retroactively .Therefore any landlords who have an ongoing legal court case trying to evict a tenant 'using the existing Spanish laws before the 6th March 2019' will have effectively wasted their money and time . The tenant can claim 'Social Vulnerability ' and delay the eviction and no-one can tell me the specifics of how this new law will affect a legal eviction date.

This is what I have said to our lawyer:

Can you please confirm that you are 100% certain that this new tenancy law dated 6th March 2019 can be applied retroactively for leases signed before 6th March 2019?

I have attached what I think is the official bulletin stating the new laws and it relates to TITULO 111 article 5. Does it say that this new law can be applied retroactively?

How can the legal system apply a new law to affect an existing case (our case started in 2018)? It doesn't make any sense from any legal standpoint because how can one pick and choose which of these new laws can be applied retroactively (isn't it all or none)?

If we have a legal right to appeal against the Court's decision please advise what that process is, what the cost will be and a deadline for doing this?

Do we have a right to ask the Court to compensate us for all the legal costs/time we have wasted using their existing eviction laws (which are now rendered ineffective because of this new law)?

Apparently this new law states a maximum delay for 1 month ? What exactly does that mean?

Does it mean :

a. That we must wait a maximum of 1 month for the Social Services to reply back?
b. Does it mean that they can reply back (within this 1 month) saying they need 1 year to provide alternative support and accommodation for our tenant? And if that is the case , must we wait another year without rent or being able to access or sell our property , or have the tenant run up massive utility debts before finally evicting him?
c. Does it mean that the date of eviction will be 1 month?

Your Spanish laws make little sense to me because they are so imprecise and arbitrary?

We need clear and specific guidance on how these new laws are going to effect our case.