Unsolicited telephone call yesterday 22nd Feb'23, from an Amber Sinclair of Litigation Services stating we had been awarded 12,500 Euros by a court in Spain regarding our dealings with Monster Rewards Group et al. Very persuasive, said Litigation Services SL were one of nine solicitors appointed by the Court in Malaga to contact all those awarded compensation and facilitate payment. Amber then confirmed the email address she had was correct and promised me an email the same day. If I hadn't received it by end of the day I should email at an address she supplied.
Received email from litigationservices.es same day, covering email apparently sent by Gemma Jones, Administration. Attachments as word documents titled; Lawyers Details litigation.doc; LIT INFO mysurname.doc; PROFORMA my surname.doc; Sample contract.docx. All looking very convincing with this footnote on every page:-

Litigation Services S.L.
Tel: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-mail:xxxxxxxxxxxxx wxw.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Calle Coronel Ripollet 6, Edificio Santos Rein 3a, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, Spain
(does not receive post)
Administration Office: Litigation Services S.L. Calle Lope de Vega nº60 29631,
Arroyo de la Miel, Málaga, Spain
Company Registration no: B93268936
I was suspicious from the start as we have been plagued with unsolicited calls regarding our Timeshare ownership and our dealings with Monster Group. Since we had already given statements to UK Police and been made aware case against Monster Group personnel in UK Courts proceeding slowly, I suspected a scam.
I searched 'Litigation Services' online and among others came up with this site which confirmed my suspicions.
Amber Sinclair rang me this morning and I merely said, "Lets not waste each others time, I'm not interested" and hung up.