Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geraldo Mendoza y Socio: Real Lawyers?

Unregistered

Exclamation Owner of the address has no relation with any Mendoza.

Good morning to all,

We are a Business Center in Madrid, Spain.
    Several letters to a "Geraldo Mendoza" person are getting here, we DO NOT know this person.
    I have found out that this person is using our address (velazquez street, 94, 1st floor) ILEGALLY.
    He is putting our address in his letters.
    Once again, we do not know this person.

On one letter there was a mobile phone: there was no answer, the voice mail came up with no greeting mesagge. Instead, an African person with very bad English was heard on the back of the recording.
    This is clearly an scam and are using a real address.

Please let us know any info on these people so we can proceed to the proper authorities.
    Thank you for your help.

Kind regards.

Borja Rodriguez
    ZURICENTER Business Center.
    Velazquez street, 94, 1st floor
    28006 MADRID. SPAIN.

Unregistered

Default re: Mendoza scam letter

Yes, i believe this is a hoax/scam. My father also received this letter and he is in his 80's, either this person is targeting the erderly, but i think it's sick and cruel.My father insisted to show his lawyer but we convinced him otherwise because it is a scam and ditched the letter.People like this scam artist should be put behind bars for fraud

Unregistered

Default This a "Nigerian letters" scam.

Dear all,

I am Borja Rodriguez, Manager of a Business Center whose address is/was being used by this scam criminals as their address.
    I have reported the Police the little details I have.
    This scam is called "Nigerian letters". The criminals (formerly from Nigeria or so, giving this scam its name) send thousands of letters offering a scam deal, on the premise that a little % of people would fall for it.
    The name "Geraldo Mendoza" is made up to sound like a Spanish person, but that name would belong to someone from South America, not Spain.
    Also, in this country a Notary cannot be a Solicitor at the same time.

Please ignore all letters you receive from these criminals.

It really bothers us that they are using a real address in Madrid, our address.

Do not hesitate to contact me in: administracion@zuricenter.es.

Borja Rodriguez
    ZURICENTER Business Center
    Velazquez 94, 1st floor
    28006 Madrid