Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

If I buy a property in spain do I get spanish residence?

Immigration Law

Antonio Flores Vila

8th of September 2000

Q. If I buy an apartment or a house in spain did I get the papers for residence in spain? if the answer is "yes" please tell me all about these things "residence and work". I am romanian I have a turistic visa till 12 septembre 2000, and I want to receive the papers for having legal residence in Spain

Florian Giurgeca
Manzanares, Madrid

    A. Getting a property in Spain, either owned or rented, is a must in order to obtain residence. If you can afford, then I recommend you buy. It will be very useful for this purposes. If you are going to apply for a self-employed work permit or a salaried work permit, then obviously you need a residence permit first, and a property, either owned or rented, is a must.

Featured Links: Apply for your Spanish NIE Number
© 1999-2024 Professional Ideas SL All Rigths Reserved - Copyright Notice    - Interesting Resources | Glossary | Terms of Use | Contact Information Contact Details    
Professional Ideas SL CIF: B92930627 - Tomo: 4505 - Libro 3414 - Folio 196 - Hoja MA-97033