Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Hello Haji,

I am not able to reply your query based on the information you have provided, as I need to check the documentation related to the case and the content of the resolution. Feel free to contact us using our website contact form.

Regards,
Hello Patricia
sorry i tried to send msg on your website contact form but there was problem of recaptacha.
so sorry requesting again here with whole detail:

In 2012 i got permanent comunitario (10Anos) after divorce.
In 2013 i got larga duracion EU. (RETURNED Tarjeta COMUITARIO)

In May2018 when i went for to renewl card they said your Permanet Comunitario and larga duracion are Annulado.

The details for processing annular are:-

On 10 jan 2018 ministery annulado my tarjeta comunitario.
on next day from 11 Feb 2018 started process to annular larga duracion EU and annulado in 1st weak of april 2018.

I appealed in court then:-

Ministery gave reason to annular tarjeta comunitario (did not live together then he changed Larga duracion EU so cancelled tarjeta comunitario).

Ministery gave reason to annular tarjeta larga duracion EU (presented fake contract ).

I presented my proofs against the ministery both decions:-

The Court gave decision in my favour for tarjeta comunitario. The court annulado the decision of ministery and fined to ministery.

But The court gave decision against me in Tarjeta Larga duracion EU and fined me.

Now as per court decision of tarjeta comunatario will i get again DUPLICATE Tarjeta comunitario(was valid till 2022) and what will be its process.

The 2nd decision of Larga duracion EU against me have any effect for getting tarjeta comunitario.

Hope you will help me also.
Thanks and awaiting
haji