Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fortuna Estates, Fortuna Land, Oanna Group.

Unregistered

Default Philip Cottrell Spain

Good news for those who have lost money with Philip Cottrell based in Spain. If you approach his family they are willing to pay up!

Unregistered

Angry philip cottrell spain fraud

Hi All

beware of philip cottrell spain, no one wants to do business with him..

Michael

Default Range Rover deal

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good news for those who have lost money with Philip Cottrell based in Spain. If you approach his family they are willing to pay up!
    If his family are prepared to pay me my 30,000GBP back that he stole from me, then please give me their details. many thanks

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    If his family are prepared to pay me my 30,000GBP back that he stole from me, then please give me their details. many thanks
    Does anyone have their address or phone nr?

I was interested to see (in one of my occasional checks to see if he has resurfaced from under his rock) to see that Mr Cottrell seems to still be going strong with his scams.

He owes me a paltry (compared to some people) 8500 euros - not worth taking solo action over given the costs, but not something I'm happy to write off either. If anyone has information which would allow the numerous people who have been scammed to take action, please share.

Default Philip Cervera Cottrell/ Tom Isola CCJ

Having won my civil court case against Philip Cervera, (born Cottrell but also using the name TOM ISOLA) he has not settled his debt even though there is a CCJ in his name.
    If anyone on here, who he took money from, or reading this, knows of his whereabouts can you please respond on this thread. He’s been reported to be back in Spain or Gibraltar but still may be in Isleworth, London, as registered on Companies House.

Unregistered

Default He back in England

Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    Having won my civil court case against Philip Cervera, (born Cottrell but also using the name TOM ISOLA) he has not settled his debt even though there is a CCJ in his name.
    If anyone on here, who he took money from, or reading this, knows of his whereabouts can you please respond on this thread. He’s been reported to be back in Spain or Gibraltar but still may be in Isleworth, London, as registered on Companies House.
    He seems to have disappeared over night from gib - oct 2021

Unregistered

Default Phillip Cottrel 2022 location &contact

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He seems to have disappeared over night from gib - oct 2021
    good morning, we are still in contact with him even though he cheated us out of £20,000 but apparently we have liked him very much and with difficulty but from time to time we meet up and thus we have raised about £9,000, we met him in 2017 in Chilham, Kent although right now he is He moves through the Berkshire and London area, Windsor, Heatrow, London, although we don't know if he lives nearby or travels there because as a scammer, you never know, if one day we meet I propose to notify you so that [EDITED] .

I know it's very much like a movie but it wouldn't be bad to think this way from time to time so that there aren't so many scammers in the world
    Last edited by ifv; 12-30-2022 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Incitement of violence

Unregistered

Angry Beware

Any posts that suggest doing physical damage to the scammer are probably from him. It may serve his purpose to claim that his life is threatened when making bogus claims of harassment.

Thr police are aware of this tactic.

He is still functioning as before.