Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramirez and Ramirez

Administrator

Hi Brian

Thank you for posting.

Allthough I appreciate your contribution to this thread with valuable information, I've had to edit your post removing the private data you have posted. Our policy is to remove any information which may result in potential harm to the people mentioned in the post.

An alternatively is that your register and provide this information upon request thhrough PM.

Regards

Unregistered

Default Ramirez and Ramirez

I have a number of phone calls from this company over the past month saying they can get back all of the money I've lost and more from buying into Club Class Holidays through Holiday Warehouse. The lates one was from Anna Higson. The lawyers quoted in a previous thread are exactly the same as the lawyers quoted to me.

Don Tovar Oliver Hernandez Riverol Lic Nº 5991
    Doña Sara Lia Vilas Lic Nº 6539
    Patricia Ramirez Clerides Lic Nº 6649

Whilst their patter was very good, they got some fact about us wrong. This made me suspicios and led to me searching the internet and to this forum. I received a lot of glossy information giving all their cases that they have one. Very impressive. Thanks goodness for this site and the warning.

Unregistered

Default Ramirez and Ramirez

If this is company is using private data that is illegal under Spanish law, how do we go about reporting this to the Spanish Authorities so we can get them prosecuted? Thsi way we can shut down this scam.

Unregistered

Default ramirez&ramirez

i have had phone calls from then 24/06/10 sayinggthey could get us money back from are cash back deal and wanted £950 up front and i am so glad i found this site

Smile ramirez y ramirez

Hi - had cold call from Della working for the above company yesterday, refused to give any info until they provided me with some info about themselves. Email and website details came through today. Checked out website and loved the fact that on the home page they renouced the website "belegal.com" which of course I went straight to and found this great forum which answered all my gut feelings that it was a scam. Many thanks to all of you for posting.

Unregistered

Default Ramirez & Ramirez

I was phoned by Gareth Fletcher of R&R on 1 July 2010 who offered their services to get back any money I had lost; the initial assessment would be free, but some fee would be payable if they thought I had a case - to cover translation and initial court fees. When I explained my circumstances, they said they were aware of a case currently proceeding in the Malaga courts against the company I had been cheated by. I asked GF to send me details of R&R with sufficient information so that I could check their bona fides, including details of the lawyers they would use and a reference number of the court case in question so I had some assurance that R&R were no different from the company I had been cheated by (ie that they were genuine and not another "take your money and run" company. He said he would e-mail the information.
    All I got was their standard letter with the same names of lawyers as have appeared in these various postings.
    He rang again on 9 July to confirm I had the e-mail and said I should send my documentation to him immediately, as time was now short. I said I had received his letter but it did not give the info I asked for. He said he would send another one to clear things up. Nothing has come!!!!
    In the meantime (5 july), I had another call from R&R, a George Graham, who wanted to start the process all over again. He was unaware that I had been talking with with GF, and was not best pleased when I siad that this did not reflect well on R&R's procedures!
    I await further developments, but is there nothing that the lawyers hosting this web site can do against R&R in view of the wealth of evidence that has been posted here?

Question Ramirez and Ramirez

Hi
    I was wondering if you had any info back from your Lawyers looking at the Ramirez Report that I sent.
    Regards
    Trevh

Administrator

Dear Trevh

I did receive comments from the lawyers on the report you sent us. Sorry for not getting back to you before. I've been advised not to post them on these forums bacause, as you might already know, we've been sued by the owner of this company which pretends to be a lawfirm.

The report is basically a poor translation of several articles of various timeshare related laws, which may or may not be applicable to your particular case. We don't know if the translation was intentionally done with the purpose of confusing people into believing they have a strong case or not, but the truth is that the report is riddled with errors.

As always, we recommend that you do not hire the services of this company.

Regards

Unregistered

Angry Ramirez and Ramirez

I have just received a similar call from Mr Fletcher to others on this forum. I have previously been conned by another outfit reselling timeshare and do not intend to get stuffed again.
    Keep up the good work in outing these thieving parasites, they truly are a slimey bunch.

I will be passing the details on to my local trading standards office but don't expect them to progress anything

Unregistered

Exclamation Ramirez and Ramirez

Gareth Fletcher named two companies to me in tonight's conversation, that were miss selling previously as T-one(UK) Ltd and Yacht Trading Uk Ltd. (Same firm different name)

I had been contacted by the Official receiver on 30th Jan 2008 stating that T-one had been wound up and no funds were likely to be recovered. The receiver did not call a creditors meeting as there would be nothing to recover or redistribute.

It seems obvious that this lot have got my details illegally and are scamming once again.
    DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM AT ANY PRICE