Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online

Thread: Oal Partners

Hybrid View

Unregistered

Angry disgusting scams

Hi! My husband got a same letter today! I opened it and my first thought was this is a swindle. A Flavio Hernandez sent, but he couldn't sign his e-mail originally, because that the handwrite type sing is printed, too.:-) And "funniest" part is the fifty-fifty sharing with him!:-)
    But seriosly, I am really mad, that they don't any feelings using for their dirty works such a huge tragedy like the tsunami in 2004. Who will stop them? Maybe we, who get such a mail and don't contact them, if they are not finding loosers, after all keep up, I hope so. But I know it's very hard to resist temptation of the big money.

Unregistered

Default Oal Partners

I also received a letter from Gilbert Molnar at Oal Partners. Supposedly his client who has tons of money died in the tsunami and he has money in the vault that can only be retrieved with my help as I have the same last name (weird thing is that my last name is so rare especially for Spain). The bottom line: after I went along talking to him via email for some time, he requested that I must pay some court fee to verify my identity - so I guess that's how they get people. Any ways I am listing below all the names from Oal Partners website in hope that if any one else searches for these names on the internet they will come across this forum.
    Alejandro S. Garcia
    Giselle Van Meer
    Gilbert Molnar
    Flavio Hernandez
    Wrightson Ibiricu
    Sandra Payno
    Alberto Carrunda