Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mario Ross Abogados Law Firm

Unregistered

Angry

My late grandfather received a letter from Mr. Daniel Cano (dcano@senorconsult.com) Spain for an undeclared heritage from a cousin that she died three years ago and had the same last name, declaring that he (Mr. Cano) was looking for a long time to find a close relative to help him get a deposit of 3,9 million euros held in Nostra Credit Union Bank, asking to wire transfer funds for vault recovery and delivery fees.

Unregistered

Default letter from spain

I got the same letter from the same lawyer about the undeclared heritage. Got all the documents ( death certificate , transaction code and policy . Fund has been suspended by European Commission and they are asking money to get a clearance certificate .

I dont know which is which.

Unregistered

Default Pedro Lewis

We all unite!! this is from Australia $3.9M inheritance www.senorconsult.com Senor Consult plewis@senorconsult.com POST ALL RELEVANT DETAILS CLEARLY SO PEOPLE SEE IT WHEN THEY GO TO THE WEBSITE! DO NOT BE SLACK!

Unregistered

Default Collective Efficacy

A group's confident expectation that it will successfully achieve its intended goal. That goal is to bring this motherfucker down! Alert your respective country's E-Fraud police agency and newspapers.. Even though the presses are mofos with advertising, more people will read about the scam

Unregistered

Default Attn: Webmaster

I gave Senor Dickface the website just before.. if you can see the people who have viewed this website in the hour preceeding this comment (last two comments are also mine should have same IP) you will more than likely find his IP and such also. If you can, with the website www.senorconsult.com, give this information to e-Fraud, they will track with only an IP I think

Unregistered

+9616240057 is the dudes REAL phone number... desperate Lebo c**t