I have tried since Feb to tell my Spanish bank we are in trouble - my tenants left and we had a lot of repairs/debts to pay. They would not reply to emails or calls and eventually I had a call from IPP Global in May who advised me to go for a Dacion En Pago. I paid them €1500 (on credit card) initial deposit (total will be €3500) and nothing happened. I have chased them to progress the Dacion as I was trying to keep my mortgage up to date by using my credit card in UK and sending most of my wage to service my mortgage in Spain. Last week my Spanish bank told me they would repossess my Spanish and English houses as I had defaulted - I thought the Dacion had been instigated after 3 months but IPP were still not moving. I have maxed out my credit cards and I sold my car to pay last months mortgage as I am terrified of losing my house in England. I still have no idea if the Dacion will proceed, I owe community fees and on advice I paid for a re-decoration to try and get the place rented again. I am at the limit of what I can cope with, it seems that in Spain people prosper only due to others misfortune. I have done everything I could to try to get out of this and save my home in UK - now it seems I am to lose the lot - what would you advise now?