hi
I need information and assistance regarding residence permit for spouse of Eu citizen.
I am a British citizen and my husband is Pakistani citizen.
I am currently living with my husband in Pakistan.
In last few months i have applied few jobs in Spain with no reply.
I decided to visit Denmark with my husband and applied visa for my husband by EU rule of freedom of movement and Danish embassy granted Schengen visa for 26 days to my husband.
And to my surprise i had offer of job from Barcelona Spain too.
I want information that what i should do.
(1)shall me and my husband visit Denmark and than my husband go to Pakistan and i start job in Spain and than call my husband to Spain from Pakistan under EU law.
(2)I with my husband shall go to Spain and i start my job and apply for his Permit in Spain
(3)how long will all process take if we apply from within Spain I am worried that my husband visa is for only 26 days and if in Spain permit process took longer than his visa will expire
(4)what documents are required for Husband of EU citizen to apply for residence permit
(5)as we are not familiar with bureaucracy of Spain ,is there any good Law firm or lawyer who can represent us in all steps (my registration ,my husband residence permit application tax number etc)and what are likely cost involved for lawyer or law firm.
a quick reply will be appreciated.
thank you