I've had various calls from Resale Strategy. There seems to be a very scripted approach to the selling strategy with the same information having been provided repeatedly on numerous calls.

I have received a contract offering a refund if there no "firm offer" is received within 12 months, which has to be near the valuation if that is what I stipulate but there is no obligation for the offer to be completed for the refund to still apply. Therefore if the person making the "firm offer" walks away without completing and the 12 months is up, there is no obligation for Resale Strategy to pay out.

The other interesting part to this set up is the way you have to pay the upfront fee (a fee quote of £990 in my case). The payment is to be made to Money Corp. When I looked at this company, they provide a foreign currency exchange service so as one of the previous writers correctly pointed out, there is no way to prove that the service offered by Resale Strategy has ever been paid for and all that has simply happened is that the payment you have made is converted into another currency to be transferred to an overseas account under the instruction of Resale Strategy.

I pushed Resale Strategy on whether the contract could be amended to replace the words "firm offer" with "completion of sale" but it was a definite no.

I certainly won't be using Resale Strategy.

Graham