Search:     Go  
The Spanish Lawyer Online
The Spanish Lawyer Online
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Mr Mankin Victor esq a Spanish registered lawyer?

Unregistered

Default Is Mr Mankin Victor esq a Spanish registered lawyer?

Do you know of a solicitor residing in Spain by the name of Mr Mankin Victor esq? HIs email address is mankinv@gmail.com He states he has a will and we are due for inheritance but I need to know if he is genuinly a solicitor firm. Thankyou Diana

I got a letter from him too. I sincerely doubt it, the wording is terrible and he used alot of the word "actually", not professional enough for a legit lawyer I'm afraid.

Unregistered

Default I got it too

I think this is a scam. I just wondered where he got my name and address. Spain is too far from Australia. He wanted to share my inheritance of 3.7 million euros.

Unregistered

Thumbs down New Nigerian scam

We got a letter from the guy too, posted from Portugal. I think they have discovered Australian White Pages website. No real inheretance I am afraid.

Unregistered

funny this must be a lot of relotives passing away in spain who are leaving a 3,700,000
    euro eastate behund with no claimants he he he he

Unregistered

definetly a scam. the person has not even died .

Unregistered

Unhappy

iv recieved this letter to,definately a scam a few people i know have recieved them in the past u try to call the number an it doesnt even connect..SCAM.

Unregistered

Default Scam

He is nigerian claiming to be an agent for the solictor. When i told him i had my doubts about his authenticity he hung up straight away. LOL!

Hopefully when ppl get the letter they will have the sense to google his name and uncover this forum. Although in fairness I highly doubt any Australian would be so gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know of a solicitor residing in Spain by the name of Mr Mankin Victor esq? HIs email address is mankinv@gmail.com He states he has a will and we are due for inheritance but I need to know if he is genuinly a solicitor firm. Thankyou Diana
    There is no registered lawyer in Spain under that name.

Please read the following article:

Public Warning.-Scammers passing themselves off as Spanish lawyers and law firms - 13th March 2009

9. Something strange about their names? Funny names such as “Woley Fernandez” or “Barrister Perez Santos ESQ” are names made up by Nigerians conducting 419 advance fee scams (the terms “Barrister” or “ESQ” don’t exist in Spanish law). Also, fraudsters tend to cite fake organisms such as “The Ministry of Finance” or “The Security Company”.
    Yours faithfully,
    Raymundo LarraĆ*n Nesbitt

Unregistered

Unhappy inheritance

hi there,

i too have just opened a letter sent to me by this "lawyer" Mankin Victor esq...stating i have the same amount of monies awaiting me, if i forward my payment details and i go halves in the cash! nice try! so i just googled his name....and found this thread!

they sure have gone to alot of trouble posting the letter to Australia from portigal....bit scarey to think someone might actually believe it , and end up with no money in there own account...is ther someone we can report this too?

cheers.